The Singles Thread!

Thanks, :D

I ADORE Wicked, and I saw that picture and it just screamed "ICON ICON ICON". LOL.

And Taye Diggs screams "SEX SEX SEX"... Sadly he's not single. Idina is the luckiest woman EVER.

I'm single & I'm keeping it that way for a while 'cause I know if I date a guy over the summer he'll probably want to break up when college starts again. Besides, Greek fest is starting in a week and I wanna be on the lookout for some sexy Greek men :devil:.

I KNOW!!! How hot is that man??? My LIFE is spent fantasizing about him. How I wish he was single so I could jump him....

*gutter*

Hi everyone!

I've been single, married for 15 years, and divorced for 16 years!!! It's absolutely GREAT!!! I can do exactly what I want, when I want, which whoever I want! BTW, I'm a loner... but I like to be with people once in a while, like my very good friends (one of whom I have been friends with for more than 40 years...) and when I go see my granddaughter, who's 2 1/2 months old! I absolutely love her! The only thing I didn't like was when she was born and I had to see the THING I was married to... He was at the hospital too... Oh, well, I did a very good thing leaving him! LOL!!!

To all of us who like being single, CHEERS! I raise my glass (of water) to us! :) :) :)

i LOOOVVEEE being single! you don't have to be attatched to anyone at social events and you can look at really hot guys (or girls) without feeling guilty! i'm commitment phobic anyway so being single works out well for me!

i have to admit that i'm a bit of a commitment phobic thing too!
in a way i'd love to have someone, but i'm just like "wtf are we meant to do..." if yuou know what i mean.

and plus, i agree also witht he "you canm look at anyone you want" idea! it's GREAT!!

I'm still single :) And hey, im only 17 so ive still got like the rest of my life to date. And I'm kinda socially inept. But i LOVE being single. Singleness means you can be totally independent! :D I've never had a boyfriend so I've never been dumped, cheated on, hurt etc. :) Singleness totally rocks!

Lost2MuchSpeed said:

Yeah, I second that. I freak out when I get close to a relationship :lol: I always find ways not to be with someone, I'll suddenly find him to boring or to anything...I just freak out. It's a pity though but I can't seem to stop myself. I like someone, someone likes me back and then my brain stops functioning I guess :lol:

By the way, cool to see this thread on it's second page already! I never expected so many people posting. Single people rock! :D

well i'm single for two months now, no three, or maybe four? actually i stopped counting :lol: anyway i feel happy single :D and sometimes i don't understand my friends when they tell me "you need to find a bf..if i was you, i really don't know how i could lvie without a men"....BULLSHIT! lol i got my friends and my family to give me love,a nd well if i find a men, good but if i don't , i don't care at all....still "friends with benefits" :rolleyes: :lol:

I have been divorced just little over a year, I'm perfectly happy being single again. I'm 36 and discovered I don't need a man to make me happy or take care of me, doing just fine on my own. {kind of hard at times raising two kids on my own, but we get by}.

single is definately more fun! :D
im something like 1months older than my (flat)mate and hes already engaged and planning a wedding. and hes only 21.
single life is economically better too :lol:

single male if anyone wants me :lol:

defiantDittohead said:
single male if anyone wants me :lol:

Hey, we celebrate being single here, it's not a dating tread ;) :lol: As a male single you must feel very special in this tread. :D

Joy22 said:
Lost2MuchSpeed said:

Yeah, I second that. I freak out when I get close to a relationship :lol: I always find ways not to be with someone, I'll suddenly find him to boring or to anything...I just freak out. It's a pity though but I can't seem to stop myself. I like someone, someone likes me back and then my brain stops functioning I guess :lol:

omg i totally do that too! i always find a reason to break up with someone... so i just generally dont go out with people anymore, its too difficult! i'm better off on my own! :lol:

Back