The Singles Thread!

Oooh... being single is better. Way better. I've been single now two years aftet dating (the same) guy for 5 years.

Now everyone (around) my age have moved to bigger places and I'll live rest of my life alone with my cows :D
(and be that pathetic loner, what my ex used to say)

I have been in a couple of relationships but they never seem to work out. Currently im single and loving it. One huge advantage that i have by being single is that i go out a lot. I love to party go out to the clubs and have fun. So yeah i love being single...for now. ;)

Cool thread! :D

I've been single since for 4 years since my last relationship and I'm enjoying it! To me, being single gives me more freedom. Plus the fact that every guy I used to like ended up disappointing me.

I'm single. That's right, me. :lol:

Alas, I'm only 16 so... :rolleyes:

But hey it's great being alone. You can belch as much as you want and no one can get mad at you...Except the person who's face you just belched in.

Oh yes, LOADS. ;) :p

Being single is fun though, you can go out with friends and flirt and be crazy without worrying about a boyfriend/girlfriend.

If I'd been dating someone over the march break when I went to Italy, I would have been in a LOT of trouble when I got back, since I did a lot of very bad, silly things. But what happens on the road stays on the road... ;)

Go singles! yay for us! Alas i am only a youngin!

why is it that there are more females on this site? Or so it seems.

Nice thread!! :)
I'm single.....actually i've never really dated anyone period. I'm still kinda young though. I'm 19. I just find that i'm really picky when it comes to relationships and boyfriends, so i know im better off being single. I am also pretty independent, so it would be weird to br so close to someone. Plus it makes going to the bar funner.....because you can just meet random guys and have some fun dancing and drinking with them!
But i will also admit; when it comes to the holidays, it does tend to get a bit lonely.....but this is the time that i live vicariously through all my tv show couples ....lol...

Awesome thread!!! :)
I am single! I've dated a couple guys...when I say that I mean two. The last boyfriend I had (last year) I walked in on him...erm, well you know :p (I don't know how to put it!) but since then I've been single, I don't have time for a relationship right now...and I don't overly want one.

I'll only atart dating now if someone worthwhile comes along, I refuse to date the first guy who asks me out.

Because then I make bad choices.

:lol:

Being single is fun though, you can go out with friends and flirt and be crazy without worrying about a boyfriend/girlfriend.

So true. When I went out on dates with my ex, I couldn't really be myself seeing that he gets jealous very fast.

Yup, single is fun. I get to oogle at hot guys without feeling guilty! :lol:

yay! a thread for us singles! :D

Yup, single is fun. I get to oogle at hot guys without feeling guilty! :lol:
haha definately :lol:

i really don't mind being single, i'm only 16 and i don't need to have boyfriend yet. I don´t want to be 'comitted' (is that the word :confused:) to someone right now.. I love doing what I want to, and i like to be free :lol:

Footyliz said:
The hardest times I find are just at the moment when all my friends seem to be getting engaged and married, that is when I feel more single :(
Sounds like me. :rolleyes: I've been attending weddings after weddings after weddings...and more to come in the coming months. I'm getting used to being independent and I'm enjoying the freedom now. I can flirt all I want. :D

Back