The Rant & I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The Rant and Ramble Thread

To my aunt that's obsessed with Toby Keith: You know I can't stand him and yet you crank up the most annoying voice possible! :mad: You better not say a single word when I turn Fall Out Boy up full blast.

To people on cell phones: Since I happen to work in retail, how hard is it to stay off of your cell phones at check outs? And you wonder why our cashiers don't bother trying to have a conversation with you? You're too deep in your conversation on your phone to pay them any attention. And to people that use cell phones in their cars . . . please do everyone a favor and get a microphone for your phone! There's already too many irrestponsible drivers on the road, we don't need you adding to the rate.

To ex girlfriend:

You made so mad today and irateted by your behavior.. Every single time they asked me a question and i was ansering it you just talked over it and started your own story.. I didnt like it and was so pissed that i didn't wanted to say anything. I've i turned mad at you, you would just changed into a other "person" and i was my damn fault.. So i didn't and just ignored you. I notice you didn't like it, you where asking for my attion the whole time but i wasn't up to it. Even now you try to talk to me true Msn and i am not going to respond.. I am so mad at you.. Dont you get it, that is the reason that i broke up with you.. Thank God i only have to be with you in that therapy group for only 2 months after that i am on my own.. Dont going to talk to you that much then any more.. Argg being friends after a break up with you isn't the thing for me.. Go find some new friends or learn to act different and give others a place..
STop being so selffish.. I hate it..

To therapist:

Thanks for that card you wrote to me, it opens my eyes, i had to cry because its so true what you wrote.. Its sweet and i was thinking i just show you a bitchy me instead of a nicer me.. Your right about showing a bit more of myself, because i let people walk over me.. It weird but so sweet to hear from a therapist that you are funny, colourfull and sweet.. Its the best compliment i had in days.. Thanks for giving me a smile on my face..

To R:

I am going to miss you al lot, you where a good friend and fine person in this group. YOu keeped the balance we needed.. Miss seeing you, talking to you and listing to you.. Dont give up.. you are the sweetest person i meet, you have your heart on the right place.. Be nice to yourself.. Huggies to you..

To the weather in L.A. - Would you %&@#in' RAIN already, and wash some of the crap out of the air? I feel like I've been breathing sandpaper all week, and have had a headache for most of that week. ENOUGH!!

To the victims of the recent fires - Keep your heads up. More than FEMA, more than the Red Cross, the greatest resource this state has right now is the spirit of its people. We're a resilient bunch, witness how we come together after every major flood, fire, earthquake, etc. we get hit with. We're all gonna be okay, and we love you. We'll help however we can.

To TPTB in DC - Think you could bring home a few of our National Guardsmen from Iraq? Sure as hell coulda used them here last week...

To DL: Thanks for entertaining us, you're so very funny. It's good to know there are people who are insane and silly like us. Feels so good. Glad we've found you. I've been laughing so much today. :lol:

To J: I'm waiting. Don't leave me hanging for too long.

To AC: Go, take a shower.

Erm I think a few in here need to put more content to their posts, i.e. more than one line. Otherwise this starts to get spammy. Thanks :)

To homework: Die Die Die. I hate you. I don't understand you, you make me cry, and I am about to eat you. Diee!!

To professors: I understand that I am in University and this is how much work we get, but this is too much! I have 2 projects, 3 tests, about 7 assignments to do all this week. I can't find time to do it all! I really just feel like quitting right now.

To my pencil led: Stop breaking! Everytime you break I almost cry! I am too stressed out for this!

To my roommate: Can we please, plesae, please, just go and return that video. You are about to cry over your homework, I already am, I can barley breathe. Please, just a five minute break, pleasee now!

To myself: Why do you have to be the worst procrastinator on the planet! You didn't study for any of your first midterms and you barely passed them! Now your second ones are coming around the corner and you have still barely started studying! You need these ones to make up for the last ones or you are going to flunk out of college! You can only fail two classes before you are out and then the only choices you will have left will be correspondence or moving to another province!

To someone special: You are the coolest person I have met in a very long time, probably ever. (Not that I'd ever tell you, as that would require me to admit you're cooler than me) Your boldness and bravery enhance my admiration for you even more than your sense of humor and your gifted brain have. If I didn't look up to you so much, I guess I'd have to hate you, as I feel quite small and insignificant in comparison to you. Oh well, I'm not so bad either, I should listen to my very smart girlfriend when she tells me I can stand up to your greatness...

To someone meaningless: You're such an intolerant little a$$. Can't you just cut your crap and shut up? The world is not revolving around you and your views, there are people who don't care about you, you know? There are people who don't even want to know what you think. Talk all you want, but don't tell me when you don't want an honest reply. I know that you don't give a shit about what I feel, so why are you still talking to me? Can't you just go elsewhere and tell your nonsense to someone who cares?

To teacher: You're so funny, I'm glad you're a tad too old for my taste, I might easily develop a crush on you for your cuteness and your accent. :D I'm glad I chose your class, the topic's way boring but the atmosphere is very refreshing. Looking forward to next week.

To someone minorly important:

Thank you for the hours of countless laughter you have provided us with. Your idocity is unprecedented. I might use you for future references in term papers. With a hat-tip, of course.

To life: Why do you have to be so hard? I know that everyone has had to go through tough stuff but really. We are supposed to be so advanced and yet we can't come up with a way to fix this awful life we have. I look into my future and I can't see anything. I can't even imagine what my life is going to be like in five years let alone the rest of my life! I just wish it was easier.

To Maths teacher: F*** woman you were a hell of a lot of rings, You know I think i counted 4 on one finger, that is two many! How many blooming people have you been married to? Or do you have a obsession to buy fgly rings? Oh and stop wearing sooo much perfume!

To Gaby (annoying girl on the bus): Leave Kitty and I alone. We do not care if you fail your maths exam and are not going to do your hw for you

To me: It's only 6pm and your almost asleep! Stop staying on your computer until 2am! Also actually do some study!

To My AFI CD: I hate you! Why did you have to go and get all scratched up just when I needed your emoness? *sighs* Note to Self: buy new Sing the Sorrow CD for the third time in two years.

To My Ex-Boyfriend: Stop telling your cousin to keep me updated on you and your current girlfriend. I don't care that she looks just like me. I don't care that you did it on the first date; I'm not sorry I have morals. Give it up, I'm over it. Go.Die.Now.

To My Sister: How dare you steal my prop gun?! It went so well with my costume; and all I had was the damn handcuffs. CSI's don't even carry handcuffs! I'll get you for that. Believe it. Where's your precious Naruto DVDs now, huh?

To Myself: Stop procrastinating and get that fic done! People are waiting, ya know. Also, stop being so pessimistic. It's unbecoming, trust me. You're not a Kelly Osbourne look-a-like anymore, stop acting like her. Grow up. Please... and thank you. And stop being so angry all the time, kid. You're loved. Remember it.

To the love of my life
I wonder if I found the words to truly express what you mean to me and how much I love you. I feel safe with you. Safer then I ever felt before in my life. I can trust you with my darkest secrets. You back me up on my worst moments and you reach out when I need you the most.
Yes, I will marry you because without you I am not complete.

To someone annoying:
I wonder what is wrong with you. Lecturing me about how I should or should not do things? I wonder who the hell you think you are?

To my aunt: It's been 5 years to the day since you took us in. Thnk you so much for your dedication over the years and for being a truely fantastic 'mother figure' to us. Without you, I don't think I'd be alive today. You'll always be in my heart :)

To my mom: Last night was Halloween, the time when the divide between the pysical and spiritual world was at its weakest. I did try to do the whole 'talk to the ghost thing'. It didn't work. Maybe I was doing it wrong. I'll try again next year.

To Brecht: I don't care if you were a director. Why do I have to write a report on your 'wonderful work' and your 'exceptional techniques' that 'greatly influenced the theatical world'? I don't care?!!

Gerr and google? Please take me to the right page?

Perferably the one with all the answeres...

To Lotte:

I will miss you, even after all we been true and not seeing you for a long time. I cant find worths for the thing you did, the way you left this world behind. It hurts me and gives me the to think about how bad you must have felt the last time. I hope you find your rest now and finaly get the things you always wanted. I will remember you.. Its just sad that i will never see your face again..

To the world:

why do you have to be so hard, its already a fight to get a place.. To know where you stand and that you are been loved.. Why do you make things harder than nesacery?? I dont get you any more..

To myself:

how do i get true this.. Its hurts me more than i thougt.. all those questions, why are they there.. why did she had to do that?? She must been having a terible life to end it like this.. Its okay to cry about it, to be confussed and hurt.. You couldnt do a thing about it and it is not your fault.. It was her choose, she has rest now.. Keep taking care of yourself and dont drown in your sorrow.. Keep up standing and going to your own goal. Get better and show them its never the end.. YOur strong..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back