The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

To an overexcited baseball fan, just because I think baseball is the most boring sport (not including golf or cricket) doesn't mean you have to get aggressive. It's a game, big burly man who hasn't picked up any athletic gear in the last, this is a guesstimate by the way, 20 years of his 35 year old life. Calm down, dude. It's not that serious. Just sit back down, eat your heart attack on a bun, ignore your 2.5 kids that your weak/submissive wife forced to bring with you, and leave me and my opinions alone. I'm not even going to begin to mention the racial slurs he began to throw my way...if you don't have something nice to say, then don't say it. And if you are going to say something mean, at least have the common sense to be smart about it. Idiot. There should be a way to recall humans from the earth once they prove they're as defective as that loser. I feel sorry for his kids...hopefully they won't grow up to become bigots like their lame excuse for a father.

2. blackflag

blackflag Chocoholic for Life Moderator

To W.

Did you give your daughter any of the medication we told you to. And I mean hand it to her and watch her take it, not the usual of leaving it up to her to do with as she wants. Like dump it down the drain! :scream: And no we're not going to let you keep her an extra day so you can take her to the hospital. We don't want the $500 bill for you to be told to take her to her doctor! She isn't considered an emergency. She is a sick child who was allowed by her mother to get worse. :scream:

----------​

To Microsoft,

I've defraged the hard drive on Windows XP. It analyses it, tells you how fragmented it is, and shows visibly that it's doing something. The same with Windows 7. Why not with Vista? In the almost 5 years that we've had the Vista computer it's the only thing about Vista that I've found that I really don't like about it. I've tried to defrag the hard drive on the Vista computer. I left it running from 8am til 9pm and I don't really know if it did anything. It doesn't analyse the hard drive first. It doesn't show you that it's doing anything. All it did is lock my account at 9pm because I left it alone to long.

Last edited: Oct 17, 2011
  3. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

To my Nokia.
    What the hell? Stop this crap before I start throwing you into wall.

To Opera Mini.
    Damn it! When you're about to work? What is up to you? Please work like you should.
    Or do I need to lash out on the app makers? Nooo tnx.

To my friend/soulmate.
    Please. Pleeeeaaase! I want your white/lovely Samsung Diva touchscreen, so please don't drop it this winter. If you are about to exchange to my poor SE next spring I want it to working spirits.

To J.
    It was nice conversation on Sunday at 3am and I never expected you to be so technologic. But next time better glue your bf to that couch if he's gonna run away like this time. I don't need to be a babysitter for a grown man (or was he just a teen?)
    And that other glass wasn't meant to be thrown off the table. It was lame. And silly.

To myself.
    THANK YOU for being so long-going FINALLY after such long time. It was nice of you to pull off this all nighter just fine and dandy. THANK YOU!

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

TO TV3 LATVIA/LNT.
    ARE YOU TOTALLY OUT OF YOUR FRIGGIN MIND???
    DO I HAVE TO BUY A GUN NOW AND RIGHT AT 00.00am on 01.01.2012 SHOOT MYSELF????
    I SERIOUSLY HATE WHEN YOU PROMISE TO STAY ON FREE TV BUT NOW ANNOUNCE YOU ARE GOING TO PAID TV :mad::mad::mad:
    FINALLY WHEN I GET MY FAV/NEW TV SHOWS ON AIR YOU TAKE IT ALL AWAY LEAVING ME WITH ONLY TWO CHANNELS AND ONE TV SHOW!!! :scream::scream::scream:
    HOW DO YOU THINK I'M GONNA SURVIVE MY DAMN BORING LIFE WITHOUT SOMETHING TO MAKE MY HEART BEAT FASTER OR HAVE SOME SMILE AFTER HARD DAY AT LIBRARY FIGHTING FOR MY DAMN CHAIR IN FRONT OF A PC THAT I DON'T OWN????:mad::mad::mad:
    I SERIOUSLY FEEL LIKE CALLIN SOME TERRORISTS TO BLOW UP EITHER YOUR OFFICES OR MAIN TV TOWER:scream::mad::brickwall::eek:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

To Firefox: Come on and stop being such a bloody battery hog! Use you and get about 2 and a half hrs battery time. Use Internet Explorer and get about 5hrs. Grrr.

6. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

Should it be 92 degrees in here??!! :wtf: I had a great thing going with the thermostat in my own little world...kept it at 67 and it was jussssst right with the heat popping on as needed to keep it from getting too chilly.

And then someone...somewhere....in the building turned THEIR heat on and for some reason it is coming out of the vent back here in my little room!! For the love of God, turn it off or down or something! YOUR heat shouldn't be coming into MY room! You're cooking me alive!

7. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To Coke Rewards:

It would be nice if you TOLD people that their points expire after 90 days of inactivity. You didn't give an email warning that they were about to expire either. You just erased the 14,000+ points our household has accumulated over all this time without warning.

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Sounds like my place - ONE thermostat for the whole building, and some idiot thinks it's an on/off switch. It's either set at zero or 35(C). Ridiculous! Too hot to fall asleep, so I open a window.. then when I wake up in the morning, it's freezing.

9. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To people on the bus,

It's been like winter for the past month which means alot of people have cold's so when you cough, can you put your hand on your mouth? or when you sneeze, can you cover your nose with a tissue and if not your hand? i do not appreciate your germs being spread around the bus and now.. i have what you got and 10 times worse as i don't get ill. Show a little decency please

10. Smokey

Smokey Nickaholic Moderator

I couldn't fall asleep if I wanted to...this was at work! :lol: Thankfully the guy came and fixed it in the afternoon. It's fine now so far.

But....co-worker! I don't care if you sit there and watch videos all day but for the love of God turn it down if you're watching whiney, screaming children! I can't stand it!

11. GregNickRyanFan

Arghh! You stupid VCR clock! What the heck is your problem? I come home and you're on Tuesday when its Wednesday and you wake me up early in the morning going on record when I had something set up for PM not AM! And then the next day, you don't go on record like you're supposed to because you're on Thursday when its Wednesday. I'm sick of you screwing up! I'm never buying another Samsung again! This is the second one that's had a screwy clock/timer on it! Unfortunately I cannot afford another one right now and it's hard to find one with the digital clock on the outside where I can see it. Most have internal clocks. I don't have any other clocks in my room... and I would rather not have to turn on my tv and direct box just to see what time it is! So stop screwing up!

12. mulder42

mulder42 Corpse

So maybe you should set the VCR a day behind, so when it jumps ahead one day, it's actually on the correct day? [​IMG]

13. GregNickRyanFan

LOL. I think I tried that once to no avail. I think it was screwed up on the days because I was gone and couldn't correct the AM/PM thing for a whole day. I normally have to check it every night around 6pm and switch it to PM like it should be and then as long as I leave the VCR on, it usually stays right. If I power off, it changes LOL. But I don't want to leave it on all the time because that's wasting electricity lol.

14. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I like our DVR but still use the VCR since it's in more than one room

OK jaws, quit hurting now. Why can't you open just a bit wider? It got soooo uncomfortable when I had to open so darn wide for the dentist to get that back tooth drilled, and I couldn't go any wider even though he kept telling me to. Now the novocaine is worn off and the fillings only hurt a bit when I eat, but my jaws are sore.

15. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

DEAR 'GOLDEN FISH' MOBILE SERVICE CARRIER!

WILL YA RETURN MY MONEY?
    YOUR SYSTEM ATE IT AGAIN!
    AND NOW I'M MAD BECAUSE IF YOU DON'T PUT IT BACK I'LL HAVE TO LIVE W/O IT FOR TWO MONTHS.

IT'S NOT NICE THAT YOU SCREW UP EVERY TWO MONTHS WHEN I APPLY FOR A DATA/SMS PLAN TO THE NEXT TWO MONTHS.

GET YOUR WEBSITE WORKING!!!!