The RANT And I Can't Say This Aloud #4

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Carolyn_333, Sep 15, 2011.

1. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

No, you're not weird, i HATE Haloween, it's the only holiday i can't stand..but i see where you're coming from on the name changes cause i'm like :wtf: whos this..where did they come from? and then i realise that they have changed there name for the forum :lol: but CSI files are just getting into the spirt... bite you teeth i am :)

2. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^I know how you feel about these name changes. This is second time I do this. Heck I've changed my actual username just once (there were times I was called happy_skippy).
    Btw I'm using same Halloween name as last year (I'm doing it only second time at all and this time earlier than last).

I know how it feels. I had the very same feeling and I still get confused at times (I guess I'm adapting faster) but luckily there's old names too so I can't get too confused.
    Nice to know I'm suspect here :guffaw:
    Btw I didn't change my icon yet (will do that on the Halloween week or day if I figure exact timing)^^

To mom,
    I'm not Ryan Wolfe so don't expect me a cleaning freak. I'm doing it only when I feel the need. I hate cleaning. Especially in this small flat.
    Besides I hate dust. They make me allergic and I hate nose itch.

I do wash my hands really often and I don't like any grease on my skin.
    Yes I can't stand life without washing my hands frequently.
    But that DOES NOT make me overly cleaning freak!
    I know you're lazy and tired to do stuff but please I'm not the most working type.

To my damn body,
    You ARE idiot!
    You don't know what you want so you keep foolin around.
    And when you act up all I'm doing is guessing what I've done so hard that every muscle hurts. Damn!

3. AFIS

AFIS Lab Technician

^^^Hey, BDS...I hope you don't mind if I ask, but are you an athlete? You seem to always post about your body parts hurting.:)

Dear college, why won't you let me have a pet in the dorms? You don't how much I've craved to buy a little bunny and take it with me to school. Hasn't the dean ever seen a bunny? They're like hopping balls of cuteness with fluffy/soft bodies that you can tickle/cuddle with. They would lower stress and keep me focused (on the bunny...not my homework, but the dean doesn't need to know that:p). This is yet another reason for me to get a job and get my own place for good...but since no one will hire me, it'll be awhile before my bunny dreams can come true.:(

4. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

No not at all. I'm not an athlete but I used to play sports some years ago (during High School)- volleyball, basketball, handball, floorball, dodgeball etc (PE was only lesson I never skipped). I can say I was athletic. But I tend to get overused/strained muscles easily. And I don't do warm ups before activities since I strained a muscle before sprint (and couldn't run the distance cause of pain).
    Also I was hit and run by a guy who drove his bicycle on me (my knee got hurt and ever since has minor tenderness during activity).
    And since childhood I get this feeling I've fallen stairs. I get this dream/memory/vision but it's so short I loose all details (but the fear of stairs stays, and i'm too chicken to ask mom).

Sorry I did it again (always when I try to type short I do it long way). Hope you don't mind my long banter.

-
    Too sad you're not allowed pets AFIS. That's really annoying. I've never been allowed 'normal' pets (only hamsters which I'm not fond of due to their tiny size and life).
    Bunnies are so cute:adore:

5. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

I was allowed fish, I had a betta in my dorm for a while. But that was it. Which was no fair because the building supervisors had a dog in their area.I do think it's because a lot of college kids would find out they don't have time and the pets would suffer and you might have roommate problems at times and the damage potential. Some colleges are different, though, I've heard.

Anyway, to my own post.

Dear nose: Stop running and sneezing. I don't want to have to get more Zyrtec, the summer's over and it's almost the end of allergy season anyway. And please don't let it be a cold, that's even worse.

Dear Kingdoms of Camelot and the Merlin boxes game: I don't need another stinking Fey Flag! At least the constant food,ore,wood and stone prizes can be put to use somewhere along the line. But despite having seven castles, I can only fly one flag at a time in my court. At least let me trade them. Them and the ton of extra seals left over from city acquisitions. I can pass out the extra crests to my knights, but the seals just sit. Grr.

Facebook: Stop being so dang slow loading the game!

Firefox: Fix your Personas Rotator so it doesn't freeze me in the middle of a post! I love it but I disable it because it gets too annoying that it can't switch images without freezing for a few seconds.

6. Raveyn Zayra

Raveyn Zayra Witness

Dear current lap cat: I love you, but I wish you wouldn't claw my shirt. It's one of my favorites, and if you put anymore holes into it, I won't be able to wear it outside ever again! >.< Love, me.

7. Speedystokesgirl

Speedystokesgirl Judge

Okay really? As if the family crisis isn't enough to handle, my stupid car decided that it no longer wanted to allow the driver's side door to open. :scream::scream:

Yeah, Yeah, I know the handle has been sticking, but who the hell has time to get you to the dealer? Now I have to take you in, go farther in debt because, you stupid car, decided this now.

Oh yeah and you had to put the 'check engine' light on, as well. :scream::scream:

Car, which part of I DON'T HAVE NO MONEY, do you NOT understand. :wtf::wtf::wtf:

8. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

You could do like my family (my mom and sister both do it), and just call the kids by the dogs' names.. :D

Speaking of bunnies - my co-worker sent me the link cause I was saying at work today I wanted a small furry pet (I want a rat, but apparently they're illegal here :().

Rant of the day (week, month, it just keeps dragging on :rolleyes:) - Neighbors, stop turning the thermostat to ZERO!

9. Jacquie

Jacquie Ward Girl Moderator

all I can say is learn to live with it. We'll most likely be doing it again December :) :D

10. BlueDiamondStar

BlueDiamondStar Coroner

^^Yay! I'm already thinking my X-mas name:lol: (i promise it'd be less confusing)
    ---
    To the Mother Nature,
    Please could you be so nice and turn your termostat on the warmer side? I'm FREEZING here!
    ---
    To my jeans,
    STOP shrinking! Everytime I get you dry after washing I can barely squeeze myself in. That's ANNOYING!!!

11. mrsjrewing

mrsjrewing CSI Level One

Dear weather,
    Please pick a temp and stay put. The ups and downs are killing me. The pressure change headaches suck.

12. Raynn

Raynn Coroner

Dear Jaywalkers, what the heck?! At least six people just casually wandering out in front of me when I was driving down about ten blocks downtown. Roads are for CARS! :scream:

13. MacsGirlMel

MacsGirlMel Mac's Personal Assistant

Teeth: Seriously, FOUR cavities? I had such a good record for so long! And it isn't like I'm not brushing or flossing.

14. GregNickRyanFan

GregNickRyanFan Holographic Moderator Moderator

To the clock on my dvd/VCR:

What the bloody hell is wrong with you? I set the time correctly and you just automatically decide to switch to AM when its PM? I have to check you every night that I have a program set up and change you back to PM and leave you on so that you don't go back to AM. If I hit power off, you go back to AM. What the crap is wrong with you?

15. taylorgirl

taylorgirl Lab Technician

To my Macbook
    Please stop being slow when trying to watch vids on the internet or when i try and type something into google.. what is wrong with you? i have hardly anything stored on you except loads of Gary Sinise movies and CSI:NY vids plus the software apple give you free :S sometimes you make me want to throw you out of the window :brickwall: