The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud Thread #2

Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by Calihan, Nov 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grssom89

grssom89 Pathologist

You know what i was about to right this exact same thing

To a certain deputy head who has no idea: Why force everyone to take a course that only 2% of unis accept especially when im already doing an extra course. And to top things off if i dont do it ur gona make me pay..literally well here's an idea ASK PEOPLE FIRST!

To tutor: thanks for sorting out my reference and everything and the tie is ledge!

2. adorelo

adorelo CSI Level Two

To my muse: Please stop confusing my factual bank of knowledge with my creativity, trying to write a fic about the biological importance of water and sugars is not useful.

To my tongue: I'm sorry I burnt you the other day, but I was in a rush and had to finish my coffee. I've apologuised, so please stop hurting.

To my dog: Why, when I want to take you for a walk you want to sleep and when you want to go for a walk, I want to sleep? It's not practical, we need to work out a system, okay?

3. midnightbellzza

midnightbellzza Coroner

To people: I hate you. Don't talk to me, I don't know you, but I have come to the conclusion that I hate you. Just leave me alone, go back and do whatever you and your loser friends do and leave me and my girlfirend alone! God, we do not find it offensive, calling us gay isn't going to make us run away and cry, get it through your thick skulls!

To this weekend: You are going to be really boring :D Ohh yay...

To my dad: You should come and see me! We have to do our Christmas shopping together soon, and trust me, I have sooo much to buy!

To a friend: I'm sick of feeling stupid everytime I'm around you. Every day I'm with you I just feel dumb and like I don't know anything. You basically make me feel like a moron that knows nothing. I mean, I know that's a lie, I have 90%'s to prove it, but the way you talk to me, the way you put me down, makes me feel stupid. I hate it, and I really wish you would just stop making me feel like I don't know anything, because I do. And when we get the same marks I don't need a glare, because Oh! Look! You got the same mark retard friend got. Like, I'm just sick of feeling like a retard everytime I'm with you. It sucks.

4. LibertyBell

LibertyBell Police Officer

To my ex best friend, who I still see a lot because she's in my circle:
    What the hell is wrong with you?! Why can't you just be GRATEFUL for how LUCKY you are?! You have no idea...when compared to the rest of us, how good you have it. One day, I'd just like to see ONE THING go wrong for you. ONE CRAPPY THING. See how you like it then. It's like you have this cloud above your head guaranteeing you never ending luck and it's PISSING ME OFF! It's why we aren't friends anymore but haven't actually said we're not friends anymore.

To my mom: Why can't you just accept that I'M NOT YOU?! I wish I had more of your qualities, because they're pretty much all wonderful, but unfortunately I inherited a lot from dad. That scares me every day, and you harping on me about how I'm not doing this and that IS NOT HELPING!

5. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To BF: THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU for finding my math textbook!!! I could've kissed you for that. I think I passed the test! W00t! I wish you were home this weekend. I thought we'd go see Enchanted, but you're gonna have so much fun on vacation.

To teacher: You rock. Seriously. You're the only reason I'm staying in this course next semester, because you're so freaking sarcastic. And you like country music! That's a first! You're gonna be my fav. teacher this year.

To eccentric teacher: I love that you want to read my book, but quit asking for my copy. It's from the library, and even though I'd buy it in a heartbeat, I'm not up for losing this copy, OK? And quit tricking me into saying that I don't do my work. I DO. I just have trouble handing it in, OK? :)

6. Wyoming

Wyoming Head of the Graveyard Shift

To my best friend: I don't know how to get you to understand what I'm feeling. It's really hard. I mean, I really want you to know that I feel left out and not cared for. I know that you want time alone with your girlfriend and it's hard to have a guy best friend who has a girlfriend. But honestly I thought you would have handeled it better than this. When I told you that I was depressed, and you said "oh that sucks" and didn't ask me what was wrong, it really hurt and I was hoping that you'd stop by and give me a hug or something, but you didn't. And now you're going to tell me that you're working all day tomorrow when you said we were going to hang out? "We can hang out after 10" do you know how much that hurts me? Damn, I never really thought you would do this to me of all people. I suffer for your inablity to trust your girlfrind, you know, because you think she doesn't like you, even though she's your GIRLFRIEND. And NOW you're going to tell me that you're not sure if she's going to be there or not when we hang out for the little time we have tomorrow? I thought I just told you I wanted to spend time alone with you? Seriously, you make me want to cry. I sat there and poured my heart out to you, and you nearly sliced it right in half. Who the hell do you think you are messing with my heart like that?

7. Zodiac32

Zodiac32 Rookie

To My Cat: Stop attacking my face, damnit! Grrr... go to sleep already!

To My Sister's Best Friend: I hate you. Seriously. You're a brat and will never succeed in keeping any of your friends past a week by treating them like crap. Shut up and get over yourself, m'kay? As long as I'm around, you're not going to boss or try to control my sister anymore. That's not a threat, it's a promise.

8. nattybatty55

nattybatty55 Nadalaholic

Quick one...

Exams/Studying- I hate you!!

9. FluffyBlonde

FluffyBlonde Witness

To my fiancee: STOP TAPING ME! I know you want to document our new life together but must you do it every hour of every day?!

To my dog: Please stop scaring the horse!

To my horse: Please stop kicking the dog!

To my best friend: Learn to keep your mouth shut!

To my dad: You're not coming anywhere near Emily, no matter how much you beg. Come within 50 feet of us and i'm calling the police.

To Jodie: Big thankyou for listening to my rants and problems for hours on end! You're a star!

To my friends: Stop complaining about your lives! You have no idea what suffering is! Or loneliness! Or fear. Or pain. Get a grip. Suffering is not having your allowance taken off you or having to go without 7up for a week!

To Christmas: You started in september this year. SEPTEMBER!!! ITS ONLY CHRISTMAS AFTER DECEMBER!!! CAN'T YOU WAIT ANOTHER THREE MONTHS!!!

Additional to my fiancee: Martin, we are not putting up the christmas tree yet.

Drommie

That feels sooooo much better!

XOXOXOX

10. Kam

Kam Hit and Run

Dear dad:

See you told me I needed to become independant of my sister, which is odd since you always stuck us together since it's easier. So all I'm figuring is my own cell phone would be an awesome idea. Everyone else has their own. My baby brother has one!... so why am I stuck sharing a phone with Kay. I mean when we were teenagers? yeah cool, where am I going to go without her. Now if I need to do my own thing? I'm stuck without a phone. I mean I just need your credit to get it. Why won't you answer me back?

11. SandleDL

SandleDL CSI Level One

To former best friend:
    It was soooo weird seeing you yesterday, hugging you after all those months of not even talking. Was it wrong? I don't know? Hell, I didn't know what to say when we were finally face to face, and I hate it! Where did we go wrong? Why can't we be friends anymore? I know you've got your girlfriend and new friends and all, but... I still wish we could go back to where we once were, that friendship we shared. You were so close yesterday and still so far away. Out of reach, forever. If I just knew why. But all your talk of how you want things to be different, how you still care, it all makes no sense if you never contact me. I've tried so hard, tried it all, and everytime I do you say you're sorry. Dammit that's not enough! If you still care, then why the hell don't you do anything?!

12. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To people next door: Can you please party elsewhere? Not that I mind a bit of noise but your taste in music sucks and the smell of alcohol and cigarettes is creeping through your front door into the hallway and into my apartment! Furthermore, it's close to midnight and there are children in this house, I bet they can hear you, seeing how loud you are.

And why isn't there anything on TV anyway?

13. starzsgirl

starzsgirl Captain

To the weather: Thanks for being cruddy...the singing for the resort Christmas Festival was cancelled. Not to mention that sleet that was hitting me in the face when I tried to uncver my car after The Nutcracker.

To the idiots that can't drive in the snow: Just because it's snowin doesn't mean you should be doing 45 mph it's dangerous and you about took out 3 three other cars. Serioulsy if ou can't see what's coming do you really think it's a good idea to speed up or down a hill?

14. MiaCharlize

MiaCharlize Coroner

To the neighbours again: Seriously, it's 2 now. Turn the volune down, the walls are vibrating. And STOP SINGING ALONG, whoever you are, you have terrible voices.

To girlfriend: I miss you, hurry up with the cookie baking, I want to talk to you before I go to bed.

To kitty: You're so cute I'm gonna have to eat you. :D

15. SpeedsDaughter

SpeedsDaughter CSI Level One

To Weather: Argh! Start snowing again! We got one lousy inch... ONE INCH!!! I want to send pics and brag about the lovely weather! XD

To Mom: You're waaaaay too excited about that cheesebread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.