The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gah! I'm in a very ranty mood thanks to those idiots who sits behind the remote and keeps our movies run.
To the idiot who can't push "PAUSE" button during commercial.
I so hate you! Yes you. Why you couldn't push that damn button? And why did you put commercial exactly that moment at first place? It's extremely annoying when I waited whole day to see that moment from whole episode just to be disturbed by the darn commercial and not seeing whole moment :mad:
^Du bist ein scheisse idiotisch arsch! Ich hasse dich! Ich möchte dein Ende!^
I'm so angry for that move. That completely ruined my joy for that scene I waited to see again.
It was Miami's Wrecking Crew, crane scene. I so wanted to see how Ryan fought his fear from heights again (plus I needed to see that to analyse his expressions for my future fic)!!!
---
To my half alive phone,
why did you loose my saved sms? I needed all of them to post my fic. I'm writing chapters on you but what you do? You simply eat all the parts of them so I can't write a chapter. I'm mad at you! How am I suppose to keep that 24 hour rule when I'm in dear need to post more often in fear to loose important text??? :mad: :mad: :mad:

Helen,

Why are you so determined to have me dance at Oireachtas? The other Irish dance teachers aren't pushing me to do solos, and I'm pretty sure it's because they think I wouldn't last... and they're probably right! I hate thinking I could never measure up to those dancers, but as of now, it's your opinion against their's. Thank you for the encouragement and faith in me, but if I don't have Sophia and Sarah backing me up, I'm just going to assume I'm not good enough.

Dear hip hop teacher,

You better come to summer camp tomorrow! These kids have been expecting you for 2 days! How rude to let them down like that!

Thank you for the encouragement and faith in me, but if I don't have Sophia and Sarah backing me up, I'm just going to assume I'm not good enough.
Never assume you aren't good enough to do something, Gooniegirl3333. Unless you genuinely know that you can't do a solo Irish dance at Oireachtas.:)
---
Why do random people from New Hampshire keep calling me...

Dear TV,
Please please don't die on me. I love you too much to live without you. I desperately need you to be alive until I'm able to buy either laptop or little dvd/tv player. I know that I've been listening you on top volumes because my hearing asks for that but I promise to be good and stop doing it if that's what you want. I know I watch you way too much but it's only because I like you too much.
Dear decoder,
If that's you what has problems with my cables then I want you to be replaced. Your display is already falling off just little over year after buying you. And now there's missing pixels on numbers. Such a shame to the firm who made you.
I'm so off my good mood now. I need that @@@@@ing sound to watch tv!
Why there's no sound?
Why it's technical issues again and not broadcast issues? Then my heart'd be much calmer knowing that that's those a@@es in the tv centre and not my electronics.
I'm sooo sad and desperate now :mad:
I want to shoot something to calm my mind.
Darn electronics!
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrggghhh!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

I'm currently watching a commercial for Pajama Jeans. Apparently they're pajamas that look like jeans...and that's really weird. Nothing says, "I've given up on life":( like wearing pajamas that look like jeans. Who buys these things? To all the women out there, just buy a pair of well-fitting jeans that are comfortable and not a pair of pajamas that, from a distance, look like jeans.:lol:

I'm currently watching a commercial for Pajama Jeans. Apparently they're pajamas that look like jeans...and that's really weird. Nothing says, "I've given up on life":( like wearing pajamas that look like jeans. Who buys these things? To all the women out there, just buy a pair of well-fitting jeans that are comfortable and not a pair of pajamas that, from a distance, look like jeans.:lol:

It's better than the commercial I've been seeing for "Colon Flow". :wtf: Who the hell wants something that makes things flow from their colon??!

Dear aunt,

If you plan on buying me another computer (which I doubt), PLEASE talk to my mother about it beforehand, since she knows more about computers than you do. If said computer is an Acer netbook, I'll be disappointed, since I hate Acer and, in general, netbooks are horrible. The two netbooks I do have can barely handle surfing the web, and the smaller one has given me one BSoD too many. The only reason I haven't told you is that...well, I don't want to make you upset.

Sincerely, your computer-killing niece.

Last edited:

It's better than the commercial I've been seeing for "Colon Flow". :wtf: Who the hell wants something that makes things flow from their colon??!
:lol:I think the people that buy these infomercial stuff are either incredibly gullible or incredibly stupid.

---

Amazon, why do you have to be so unreasonable with your DVD prices? 260 dollars for CSI season 1-10? I'm on a budget, I can't afford that unless I refuse to pay rent for a month which leaves me homeless, but with DVDs that I can use for a pillow as I sleep in my car. And can you believe the original price is 350+ dollars? Argh...I guess I can ask my parents for another loan.:lol:

Dear aunt,

If you plan on buying me another computer (which I doubt), PLEASE talk to my mother about it beforehand, since she knows more about computers than you do. If said computer is an Acer netbook, I'll be disappointed, since I hate Acer and, in general, netbooks are horrible. The two netbooks I do have can barely handle surfing the web, and the smaller one has given me one BSoD too many. The only reason I haven't told you is that...well, I don't want to make you upset.

Sincerely, your computer-killing niece.

I wish I could have one of your netbooks... I'm so tired of library's pc's what are really ANNOYING! I mean come on, an hour, A DARN HOUR for just switching on?! WTF that is a pc? :wtf:
Yeah I know they're old etc but come on, I have my cousin's Windows 98 by my bed (as I use it for bedside table due to lack of space in room) and it took only ten mins to load with wrongly plugged keyboard and mouse.
Of course my gut somehow warned me so I signed for more time since it's summer time but STILL!!! An HOUR FOR JUST SWITCHING ON???? Where do I live? An Ice Age?
And writing a completely normal text document that contained barely few pages (chapter 8 for my ff) it took TWO HOURS :eek:
And for next document (chapter 9) I had only like 20 mins which left me with only few paragraphs done.
Dear Central Library,
Are you like stupid bunch of IDIOTS???
You have guy, that drinks coffee, as IT master when the clients are too stupid to turn on sound for the pc, but who can't just simply update other pc's??? That's SO ****ING STUPID!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:
I can't be always writing everything on my cell phone so that later I can do only copy/paste. Or I won't get a library open on 11pm just b/c it's only time I can feel creative enough to write smth.
Dear Lottery,
WHY ON DARN WORLD I CAN'T WIN A THING??? I'M TRYING TO WIN SMTH I DESPERATELY NEED FOR MY LIVING AND NOT FOR ****ING FUN!!!
AND NOW I ****ING WANT THAT IPAD BECAUSE I NEED SMTH LIKE LAPTOP !!!
AND WHY YOU ****ING PEOPLE JUST CAN'T GIVE ME YOUR OLD LAPTOPS??? I CAN AFFORD THAT ****ING SYMBOLIC PRICE!!! JUST B/C I PUBLISHED FEW ADVERTS TO THAT "GIFT" WEBSITE DOESN'T MEAN I CAN PAY LITTLE PRICE FOR THE THING!

And I'm still mocking myself for being too stupid and listening to my ****ING classmate who told NOTEBOOK IS NOT PC FOR ME. **** YOU LITTE ***CH!!! I MAYBE WANTED MY FIRST PC MY OWN WAY!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :brickwall: :scream:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back