The Rant and I Cannot Say This Out Loud #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
To the person that keeps winning all of the challenges with MY tutorial. Seriously, you should learn how to make your own icons, not copy my tutorial word for word! Secondly, crediting me would be nice, I hate that you get praised for a beautiful icon and beautiful font when you use MY psd.

Signed, I'm tired of you being a f'n copycat!

This is extremely moody morning to me.
Hilfe!
Darn dreams stop haunting me once and for all! I so hate to see that f'n iphone every night. Back off!
I know that cell phone means a world to me but not at that rate. Come on, I will buy the thing once I'm rich but until- don't taunt me with endless dreams and fake hopes!
Of course it'd be nice to own an iphone but please, I'm not some kind of magician. Yeah I know that they don't fall from sky.
And stupid people on twitter, stop bugging me with those darn "free iphones" I f'n don't want them because I know they're not for free, anything but not for free. There's nothing in this world that comes for free.
And of course I would be happy with he cheapest and smallest touchscreen phone which I can't even ask for.
Aaaaah! Please, you f'n cell phones of my dreams, stop haunting me!
---
A very moody morning after a dream where my friend said that there's no chance for me to get her iphone which she doesn't like. I darn know that, she sold it last year while I wasn't home. I actually wanted to buy it from her but they needed more money then I'd be able to pay at hand, so she didn't even ask.
Darn, should've started to save year before.

Dear "friend": No, you DON'T have any say in what I do on Facebook...or life in general. I don't know if you were just messing with my head again or if you were being serious. If you WERE being serious, then it'll prove that you're nothing more than a self-centered, controlling misogynist and that you never were my friend to begin with, and thus I will never speak to you again. Why bother associating with someone who never liked you to being with? In this case, I will refrain from starting an argument on your sister's Facebook wall, out of respect for her. Sincerely, me.

....*sigh* :scream:

So angry with all the shite today and brother went crazy and slammed the door and scared my mom and stepdad well he aint my stepdad but a second dad

Last edited:
I am so, so sick of trying to get people to come out and help and I am so, so sick of reading lame-ass comments on the newspaper website by jerks who think they're funny just sitting back doing nothing but make sarcastic comments about the police, etc. If you'd get off your ass and come help maybe you'd get the answers to your questions.

And I don't understand how some people can't come even once...just once. Your weekend is so damn busy you can't skip the movie or go out to dinner next week instead?? Or the college kids playing on the lawn across the street from the search center last night. Seriously?? Get yourselves over here and help out!

To my local friends posting on their Facebooks today about how excited they are that there is an all day Hills marathon or that they are going swimming or having a cookout....I'm just shaking my head and can't understand it. I know it's not exactly fun to be directed to "places where they could pull off easily and dump a body", but if you're too squeamish or lazy to get out there then you can help at the center with the flyers or the food or something. Anything. Just a little help would be nice.

That said, thanks so much to Suzanne and Steph and Frankie and John and Gigi and Molly and especially Kim and Amanda for being there every single day as well as the other hundreds of people.

I'm so pissed that after all we do for everyone no one can come out and help us put up the kids swingset. We're even offering dinner and pay! Thanks for nothing people!

Why do random people keep calling me at 2:00 in the morning asking if I'm Carlos Evanston? I can understand one mistaken call but this has been happening over the last 2 weeks. Obviously I'm not Carlos if my voicemail clearly says that I'm not. Do people regularly have voicemails that say they are someone who they aren't? These calls are interrupting my sleep which just makes me become even more sarcastic and cynical because I'm so sleep-deprived.

Why do random people keep calling me at 2:00 in the morning asking if I'm Carlos Evanston? I can understand one mistaken call but this has been happening over the last 2 weeks. Obviously I'm not Carlos if my voicemail clearly says that I'm not. Do people regularly have voicemails that say they are someone who they aren't? These calls are interrupting my sleep which just makes me become even more sarcastic and cynical because I'm so sleep-deprived.

No it's because the DON'T listen to the message. I have people leaving messages for a cemetary. :shifty: You'd think that there is no cemetary/mortuary name on the voice mail that would be a clue. :rolleyes:

So people just don't listen, they just wait for the beep. :rolleyes:

No it's because the DON'T listen to the message. I have people leaving messages for a cemetary. :shifty: You'd think that there is no cemetary/mortuary name on the voice mail that would be a clue. :rolleyes:

Lazy people...I even tried to call the phone number back to tell them I'm not Carlos and all I got was some sketchy sounding automated response that sounded like it was recorded in Moscow with a cheap disposable phone.:( Maybe they'll stop...or I'll have to change my phone number. Whichever comes first I guess.:lol:

Lazy people...I even tried to call the phone number back to tell them I'm not Carlos and all I got was some sketchy sounding automated response that sounded like it was recorded in Moscow with a cheap disposable phone.:( Maybe they'll stop...or I'll have to change my phone number. Whichever comes first I guess.:lol:

Well if it comes from the same number you should be able to get it blocked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back