The Random Facts Thread

The longest distance recorded for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.

Almonds are members of the peach family.

"Underground" is the only word in the English language that begins and ends with the letters "und."

the longest word without repeating one letter is "uncopyrightable"

*Red heads need 20% more anasthetia during surgery

And they are harder to freeze. My hair is a cross between red and blonde naturally, and whan I had my surgery (i was awake) I could totally feel pain. It sucked.

OWWIE!!! :|

y would u want to freeze someone...? :confused:

:) No... just like temporary freezing of certain areas. some operations/procedures require the patient to be awake.

Like when yanking out a tooth. General anaesthetic, or freezing of the specific area.

The longest distance recorded for projectile vomiting is 27 feet.

Mr. Cresote doesn't count. haha haha haha*THUD* haha haha haha....

My hair is a cross between red and blonde naturally

This explains things. I'll have to let my uncle know. 5 needles and the area around a tooth still isn't frozen... :mad:

Jellyfish do not have brains.

Peanuts are one of the ingredients of dynamite.

Two-thirds of the worlds eggplant is grown in New Jersey, USA.

The national anthem of Greece has 158 verses, no-one in Greece has memorized all 158 verses.

No word in the English language rhymes with month, orange ,silver, or purple.

The longest word in the English language according to the Oxford Dictionary is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovocanoconiosis.
The only other word with the same amount of letters is pneumonoultramicroscopicsilicovocanoconioses, its plural.

xoxo

Wow these facts are great. i may have to print them off and take them into school. Then i can amaze everyone with my random knowledge.

-All the swans in the UK belong to the queen, so if you kill one you can be put to death
- You can also be put to death if you destroy an image of the queen
- The average hosehold throws away 13 trees worth of paper a year

Hmm.

Looks like I broke a law. :eek: The fiver pound note, I once ripped it in half. Accidently. And the lines where it ripped was on the queen's face. :p It wasn't too long ago...

Back