Discussion in 'Miscellaneous' started by wibble, Oct 20, 2005.
haha i didnt even notice that it sed end with aswell oopsies, hehe
Is it me or do random facts get weirder?
How on earth do you get injured by toilets?
my did split his head open on one, he was drunk n taking a leak and just fell, HAHa, it was funni!
^^ Owch! He's ok now, right?
And the SOS thing is cool, but annoying. I'm not going to tell my friend that- we have a bet going if SOS stood for anything. I guessed Save Our Souls. :lol:
:lol: I can just picture the person who had to write the sign for that place. :lol:
Taumatahawkatangihangakoala..... "Damnit! I did it again! ARRGGGGHHHH!!!!!"
- Winston Churchill was born in a ladies' room during a dance.
- Only 1/3 of the people that can twitch their ears can witch only one at a time.
- The maximum weight for a golf ball is 1.62 oz.
- The dot over the letter 'i' is called a tittle.
- Duddley DoRight's Horses name was "Horse."
- Captain Jean-Luc Picard's fish was named Livingston.
- The international telphone dialing code for Antarctica is 672.
- After the Civil War the U.S. sued Great Britain for damages that were caused by them building ships for the Confederacy. We originally asked for $1 billion but settled on $25 Million.
- Donald Duck's middle name is Fauntleroy.
- Grapes explode when you put them in the microwave.
- On an American one-dollar bill, there is an owl in the upper left-hand
corner of the "1" encased in the "shield" and a spider hidden in the front upper right-hand corner.
- "Evian" spelled backvards is naive.
Pigs can't look up because they have no necks.
Speed_cochrane's ears start to burn when she sees Rory Cochrane on Tv :lol:
The average person loses two ballpoint pens a week(I'm one of 'em)
Five Jell-O flavors that flopped: celery, coffee, cola, apple, and chocolate
In England, the Speaker of the House is not allowed to speak(maybe they should thinking about changing the name)
The fastest moving land snail, the common garden snail, has a speed of 0.0313 mph(it can almost beat me)
All clams start out as males; some decide to become females at some point in their lives(I can't blame 'em)
A chameleon's tongue is twice the length of its body
A snail can sleep for 3 years(damn, I can't even go for 14 hours)
Pound for pound, hamburgers cost more than new cars
During mantis "sex" the male makes the ultimate sacrifice. The female eats the head of the male as a nutritious snack(I guess the male mantis won't make it ahead in life)
In California, it's against the law to use your dirty underwear as a dust rag(it should be illegal to use your dirty underwear for anything....ewwww!!)
This isn't a random fact but I just had to post it: If you're killed, you've lost a very important part of your life."-Brooke Shields :lol:
Thanks to http://www.some-guy.com/facts.shtml for these random facts!
they put the pickel in a maccas chesseburger so that the sugar content doesn make it fall into the confectionary catagory!!!
LOL and I'll give you a humongous cookie if you can say it all in one breath!
ill give ne1 a cookie that just just plain say it, lol
Why don't anaesthesiologists (spelling? ) ask people their natural hair color, then?
Fire isn't a solid, liquid or gas, it's plasma.
maccas apples pies dont have apple in them, its pear with apple flavouring!
Separate names with a comma.