The Poll Thread - #3

I picked IBM. The other ones are crap. Except MAC, that's a cool and expensive kind I can't afford. Well, I wouldn't like one since most of the programs I use are not compatible with Macs.

I have an HP. And it's been hell on Earth ever since. :p It's actually broken right now. But this computer has no memory so it forgets that it's broken. :lol:

*sigh* I should have gotten the Dell.

My PC is a customised one, and is great most of the time, although recently it's been grumpy about software and then the system completely trashed :( so had to wipe my hard drive.

I have a tendency to just chuck things everywhere and then worry about it tomorrow. Every now and then i will have a big clean out when it gets really bad, but mostly i like my room kinda messy.

My room is pretty clean, but not to an extreme. I'll put something where it's convienient beven if it's not the best spot.

I picked the second option :p If you looked around, you'd say "UH, how can you live here?" It's clean anyway. And when I'm in a strange mood I tidy the whole room :) I wish that mood came more often :p

Back