The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have sweet little dachshund named Dina :D
I love her so much... :lol:
Let's think...Well, I have many plush teddy-bears, too... :D
Or doesn't that count? :lol: At least, they all have names :)

My family owns:

Two cats (Zipper, who is 19ish and black/white & Witchy, who is ? yrs old and duh! black)

Two dogs? (Buster, a 12ish overweight Beagle and soon to be a French Brittany, name to be determined and age not yet known)

Jeff said she looked scared :p of course she looked scared - poor thing had to look at me when taking those pics :p :lol:

it's still bit slow to react, but runs and plays with hermommy already. It was only kitten so no siblings. She's also quite big for her age.

I used to have 6 fish, but over the years I've had them I only have 1 left. They were called Bubble & Squeak, Bangers & Mash, & Pie & Chips (I like food BTW :lol: not that I eat my fish) unfortunately on Bangers is still alive. :(

Posted by stripforensics:
Cat tongues feel so weird!!!

I know, it feels like sandpaper! It tickles, lol.
Mandy's cat licks me when I sleep over during the weekend. She hops up and starts licking my arm in the middle of the night, lol. Can't get any sleep with that furbucket!

Last time a cat licked me I thought it was attacking me or something :lol: :lol: It kinda hurt....I prefer dogs, but your kitten is very cute, DaWhacko :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back