The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have always lived with pets. When I was born, my parents had a british blue kitten called Cleo. Sadly, she got run over and died. Then we got a rescue cat called Lilly, who is 10 years old now, she is white and torti and is very timid, but i love her. - http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/CSI_Lover_4ever/My%20Pets/DSC00968.jpg

A few years later, we got a six month old rescue tabby cat, who we named Poppy. She loves people and is very affectionate. She is also very accident prone. She's swallowed a pin from my mum's sewing box, got a blade of grass stuck on her palette, and got run over, but she's still here and i love her to pieces. - http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/CSI_Lover_4ever/My%20Pets/DSC00991.jpg

Then, just under a year ago, we got a 5 year old jack russell/border terrier cross from a rescue centre (we have a thing about rescue animals!) called Roscoe. He is very noisy and boisterous, and is sometimes a bit of a handful, but i wouldn't trade him for the world - http://i64.photobucket.com/albums/h173/CSI_Lover_4ever/My%20Pets/DSC00998.jpg

Finally, a few days ago, i got a chilean rose tarantula called Kaia. I don't have a photo of her yet, as she's still settling in, but i will post it as soon as i do. She loves to explore her tank, and responds to my voice. I love her, and can't wait to handle and feed her.

Even though my house can sometimes feel like a zoo, I love the atmosphere and i love all my pets.

Peace x

Have a new little addition to my pet family!

My cat had kittens but left one behind when she hid the others. My parents thought he was dead and he was almost buried alive only for my mum checked him again!

He's doing pretty good..he's a little fighter! Lovely little black guy with a little white beard =)

Called him Jose...:)

Managed to get a pic of him...
Jose!

I love animals, but never grew up with any pets as a kid. Certainly had enough Black Angus cattle farms and horse farms that I worked on though! Then I met my husband and "adopted" his Border Collie named Clementine and a tuxedo cat named Sam. I tell ya, those two have got me completely wrapped around their little paws!

Yesterday I was so upset because Clem was having her very first professional grooming (we usually do it ourselves when we can catch her!)...there's a lady we found that comes to your house with this amazing van, and she does the work right there in your driveway. Too cool as Clem is a rescue, and I really didn't want to traumatize her by giving her over to a groomer that would keep her in a cage for a few hours.

ANYWAY! I wanted to be there for her "puppy spa day" but got stuck at work! :( Now I know how parents feel when they miss their kids' big events! She looks amazing...so clean, so soft, and she even got two green bows in her hair! Too funny. I was such a goober...tears in my eyes, hugging her to death! She knows she looks good too! She's prancing around like I've never seen her do before! :D

I have a few pictures to share of my dog. Shes a bichon frise. :D

I always think she looks like a bunny when she lays like this. :lol: Bunny Arms

Here she is looking right at the camera Cutie

She's looking slightly depressed. Or maybe just annoyed with me taking pictures. "Leave me alone!!"

I have a dwarf lop eared bunny called Psycho - even the vet says it suits him! He terrifies my son's King S**t (Cavalier King Charles/Shitzu cross), even though he's half the size. Loves being vacuumed, lies there and waits for me to hoover him, though he attacks it when I hoover his cage. Chewed through a telephone cable and cost me £40.00 to replace it.
Chases people round the garden.
If he's waiting too long for his food, starts by throwing his food dish around...if we don't take any notice he'll move on to his litter tray.
Is loved by everyone who comes into the house, so we think he's aiming for world domination.
http://i33.photobucket.com/albums/d75/Tanwen_/HPIM0068.jpg

Dogs have masters
Cats have slaves
Rabbits have subjects.

took some new ones of my pixie cat :D she has a toy that we call 'spidey'. she carries it around with her when shes upset and is like a little kid with a stuffed animal.

she sits with spidey (its the leopard print thing under her)
and curls up with spidey
after my brother came home and left again she wouldnt come out of his room for 3 days, and when she finally did she had to go back up for spidey!

i call this 'the chicken leg' she does it anytime you scratch her belly :lol:

Omg Dizzney those are posibly the cutest pcitures i have ever seen!

Im really happpy because i moved into my parents house the other day (long story) and now im back with all old doggies and kitties!! I am back with Emily, and Quinn (dogs) Joey (cat) and Homer ( the fish ) and i still have Hazel and Muffin, and yes, it is a very full house.

On the previous page, I posted this picture of my boyfriend's Cocker Spaniel, Reese (who'm he named after Reese Witherspoon after seeing her in Sweet Home Alabama :lol:, I still can't believe he took me to see that, he hates Chick Flicks :lol:) Reese Then but anyways, here's a recent picture of her :) Reese Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back