The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dardeile :lol: so cute your friend and i know what you mean. My dog is also many things to destroyed when he was one year old. Kato was so often a lout but i love him too and ;) not one day i wouldn´t be missed.

Dardeil, your doggy is so cute!! im gonna try as hard as i can to get pics of all my pets, all 6 of them, (i live with my parents) My mom and dad have 2 dogs and 1 cat. My little sister has a fish and i have a dog and a cat. My parents dog quin is really good at getting his picture taken, if you say "Sad puppy" he looks down and to the side, its so cute.

Aww cute pets everyone.

It was bath day a few days ago, and I have 2 dogs- Hero, 4 and Sluggo, 3. We didn't get any decent pictures of Slug but I got a really good shot of Hero while blow-drying him, because towel-drying isn't enough for him.

Batdog :lol:

Awwwww. Hero is so cute! I love that shot of him, haha *BATDOG*! :p

Here is my Ozzy giving me the wicked eye look because I disturbed his lazy resting!

I can't wait until I move out on my own, so I can adopt a rescued cat or dog. I've always wanted to do it, but my mom won't allow it. Not because she doesn't like animals, she just doesn't want more than one :rolleyes: I'd love to adopt an adult cat/dog soon. :D

^ Wow! :eek: I love snakes. Although doesn't Roscoe find Templeton tasty? :lol: I can talk I have a dog, cat and hamster. Pretty much a food chain. :lol:

I looove that pic of your dog cainesugar, so unbelievably cute. :D
I have a black and white moggie too gsrLOVE they're the best aren't they? I love how stuck up cats are, they look so put out when you bother them. :lol:

yay snake!! what kind is it? for the month of may i was looking after our neighbors daughters two albino corn snakes. they werent allowed to come to my house though, dad wouldnt allow it :( they have been fasting/refusing to eat so i didnt have to feed them.

i took my rats outside to dry off after they went for a swim in the sink. not sure if they actually like the swimming... but rats are supposed to be good at it so i figured it was safe exercise away from the cat!

archie thought he might explore
but hodges wanted to stay inside his towel
untill archie knocked it over...
so hodges went to find a new friend :lol:

I have a dog called Bailey (caus he's white, and has patches of the colour of the drink Baileys") and a cat called jigger. I also have a rat called Reggie who i washed today and he seems a bit annoyed at me for that. :p oops!

i give my rats a bath once a month too, and they sure hate it! they dont mind running around in the water but when you try to rub them down with soap they get all pissed off :lol: it gets the buck grease off them (oil on the skin only boys get) so they are just gonna have to live with it!

Cats are so adorable.. Lovely Sprite :D 14 years old :eek:

allmaple as always.. Your rat names are absolutely adorable! HODGES, and ARCHIE are awesome :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back