The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't believe I've posted in here before.

As for pets I have a four year old boxer named Misty and a 17 year old cat. Sadly my cat has kidney issues and we're having him put down tommorrow, unless our vet tells us he may not need it.

Aw, I'm so sorry to hear about your cat.

Our house pet is a black hamster named Denali. I used to have a german shepherd named Buster, but had to leave him behind when I moved.

Have two pets...a dog named Lucky and a cat named Whoshie!

Both strays...have Lucky about 9 years now, he was very sick when we found him but he's okay now. We have Whoshie almost a year now..she was pregnant when we found her so we reckon she was dumped by her owners when that happened.

They both love eachother which is a bit strange for a dog and cat. Often you'd catch the cat licking the dogs head! :lol:

Here they are anyways:

Posers

Don't Look at me!!

Cute!

We have 3 cats. One, Pooky, that's mine and my moms and two, Tommy and Psycho, that used to belong to my brother and his kids until they moved in here. We were sort of adopted by the two of them.

This is Pooky. She's the dignified one of the bunch. Does not like the other 2 at all.
This is Psycho. Yes, the name fits. The blue thing on his head is a bottle-cap.
This is Tommy. He's the biggest one of the bunch and has a habit of lying there with all 4 paws in the air looking like a dead cat so you can rub his tummy.

Susan

mitzi, they are so cute! :)

blackflag, I love Pooky, and my cats are always lying like dead cats...it's what they do best. :)

I am such a cat person, I can't help it they are just the best...my two are completely spoilt and lazy and often give me very evil looks. They are definately planning something big. :lol:

Lazy cats
Tired girl
Why do I bother?

I have lots of animals that (mostly) live in harmony
1 Shetland Sheepdog his name is Kirk
1 Toy American Eskimo She's my little Diva
3 cats Lucky a big, friendly tomcat (all black :p) Onix she's kinda grumpy (long hair black & white)
and Daphne a stray, we haven't had her for long but she's a little skittish (White & Gray)
1 Turtle, Brutus It's older than I am and still bumps his nose on tank walls
1 Gerbil Ginger, who will becom cat food if she's not careful
I think that's everyone :lol: only the American Eskimo is mine, though

Great thread!!! :D

I have 3 official pets :D: 3 parrots, well their scientific name is "Aratinga Pertinax" in English they call it "Brown Throat", so they're smaller than parrots. W/e they look like this, when I have pics of them I'll post them :D. Taylor is the youngest he arrived 2 weeks ago, he was a present :D and he already thinks I'm his parrot mommy :lol:, when he arrived he didn't have feathers so he looked like this. He likes to sleep between my neck and my shoulder when I'm laid on my bed :D, today he got stuck in my hair o_O. He likes to climb up my pants and then stand on my knee. The other day he fell asleep on my arm, I was studying and just couldn't move :lol:

I have two dogs currently - both are English setters. Picture!

I miss them quite a lot when I am away at school. We are allowed anything that fits in a fish tank.

Oh mimic those are so cute! They look like big versions of my dogs. Adorable!
Cute pictures everyone. My dog (the black and white one) died a few days ago, but I'll put up some pictures of my other two. *cries* I've had her since I was 1. Anyway, thanks again for sharing!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back