The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaseous_Anomaly, your cats are cute!

NikkyJamez, the pet rescuing project sounds nice and the dog is lovely! ;)

Signy, your turtle is huge. ;)

One more picture before I go
Reese < Not really MY dog, but I've been with my bf the whole time he's had it.

But this is one of my favorite pictures :p

i don't know if i'm allowed to post this or if the rule about fan made videos still applies for videos that have nothing to do with csi?
i'll post it and the MODS can take it off if needs be :)
as i said in my post a bit above, i volunteer at mossburn and this is a video i made of all the animals at mossburn at the minute :D so if you have a spare 6 minutes, :lol: it took me forever! tell me what you guys think! :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l8oi8xGLm-A

I really like the video, csimonkey. All the animals are so cute!

Stoky, Kato's cute! I like the CSI's and the co-worker photos. :D

Everyone has such cute pets! *hugs pets* Okay, I have three dogs. Hero is male, 4 years old. Sluggo is male, 3 years old. Callie is female, 13 years old, and at the end of her life.
Hero and I
Callie
Sluggo

:D Thanks everyone for sharing!

allmaple I love your rats' names. Hehe.

Hmm, I have one cat. We got him back in September '06. He is such a pest, attacking everything... And everyone. He tends to climb up our door a lot. We have one of those screen things so bugs can't come in, anyway, he climbs up that, and then gets stuck on the top of the door.

Here's a picture of him here.

cainesugar i love your pups!! are the cavaliers? i loooove cavaliers! :lol: theyre one of about 50 dog breeds that i want :lol:

and nice close up of your kitty gsrLOVE, he looks like hes plotting something evil :D and its kind of a weird story with my rats, i was supposed to have two albino females that we used in a physiology lab but someone who was supposed to adopt mice took my rats. so i went to a different place on campus and they had the black and white rats up for adoption. since they are lab rats (although no experiments were done on them!) i couldnt resist naming them after my favourite csi lab rats :D

Yep allmaple, they're Cavalier King Charles. The sweetest dogs on the planet, and really are family lap dogs. *hugs puppies* Thanks.

gsrLOVE your cat is so cute, I'm not even a huge fan of cats *is a dog-person* and I even think he's adorable!

I also have a turtle, gecko and some fish, I'll get some pics of them later. Thanks everyone!

oh men gsrLOVE what a nice and cute cat, i love this pic *omg* so intense really.

And cainesugar what a cute dog so sweet will cuddle him ;)

csimonkey thanks for your so nice Video and it´s really one of my favorite now ;)

Marns yeah thanks :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back