The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
More proof that I'm obsessed with both dogs and CSI! :lol:

I helped save all of these dogs by taking them off of the streets with my Aunt with her dog rescue program.

Nick and Rick These are the first two that I got
Poncho
Griss
Greggo
Shorty :lol: Isn't this a cute picture, it's just one of them that I snapped on accident but the way he's looking to the side is so cute!
Evel I was on my way back from Blockbuster, when we saw a puppy laying in the middle of the road, we could tell that it was still breathing. My uncle put the dog into the van and we took him to a vet, we took him to her center and eventually I got to Keep him and wound up naming him Evel because I had rented Evel Knievel from Blockbuster when it was released on DVD!

Nikki , Griss is so cute!! I just want to pick him up and cuddle him. And Evel looks a little evil too.... :D

Good choice of names too!

i dont have pics anymore, because the camera broke, but i do have a funny story.

my dog, who is a boxer i might add, was being chased by me with a stuffed animal which i named holly, after holly gribs. i ran out of my dad's room and chased the dog down the stairs, and my dog slipped and fell, rolling 5 steps. i dropped my stuffie and rushed to her side. she was all pouty and i started petting her, then she did the most unbelievable thing ever:

she bit me.

kito_of_typhoon, I just love your pictures! ;)

NikkiJamez, all your dogs are cute, but I really love Greggo and Shorty.

obsession_360, you made me laugh so hard with your story. :lol:

i have just adopted two black and white boy rats. since i got them from a lab on campus i have named them archie and hodges :D only problem is they are two months old and they can get out of the cage! :eek: when i brought them home on thursday i looked over and only one was in there, took about half an hour before i found hodges under the couch :lol: so right now they are in a big rubber garbage can, dont worry its clean! i cut up a juice carton to hold their water bottle and they have room for toys in there. the lady where i got them said they should grow to be very big rats, so im going back to the pet store today to ask if its worth my money to get a smaller cage they will just grow out of in a couple of weeks.

well in two days my rats have already grown! :eek: i put them in the cage to see if they could still get out, and hodges cant anymore! he squirms halfway through the bars and gets stuck :lol: after a lot of pulling archie can still get though the bars. so hopefully in a few more days neither of them will be able to escape and they wont have to live in a garbage can anymore :D

i will once i have access to a camera ;) i dont have one at school. but ill tell you they are pretty darned cute

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back