The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bumpseys if someone wants to talk about pets :)

this is also better place for petpics than Photos thread (should be more...human) ;)

how the heck do you breed a dachshund and a lab?!?! :lol:

my kitty is going to be 15 soon! :eek: shes an old lady
pixie and her chippy
we got her the chipmunk toy because she kept killing them in the backyard (even at her age) and surprisingly she didnt kill any more... she has several toys like that and she carries them around or sleeps with them when she feels lonely or upset. poor muffin, shes so needy when my brother or i come home for the weekend. my parents are acceptable substitutes for attention, but its my brother or i that she really wants

Aww, Elsie, they're adorable. The others too, of course. I'm a sucker for cats. I'll go looking for a nice picture of mine.

Here is my little kitten Lilly i adore her she is the love of my live and gives me a lot of joy..

I still have to make new ones because little kitten grown so quickly.. but she is my sweety.. :D

Ok, so I haven't found a good pic of my cat, I had loads but they got lost in a crash a while back. Gotta make new ones. For now I only got a pic of my sister's hamster. His name's Willy. Don't ask :lol:

dathamstijh7.jpg

Aww, MiaCharlize your sister’s hamster is so sweet. I love the name Willy - but I won't ask. :lol:

I love hamsters, I used to have 3 when I was younger. :)

I probably already mentioned having two dogs, but now I have a cat too. Max and Molly are the dogs, lab/shepherd mixes, as a refresher.

The kitty is a 9mo old tortishell Persian or Persian mix...not with totally long hair thank goodness lol. She's black, brown and orange mottled for those who might not knwo what tortie is. I think it's a type of calico.

She's still in that active kitten stage and likes to bite me lol. I wanted to call her Stella but I got outnumbered by Chloe lol. She stays out of the dogs' area except when they're outside, but she does sit in the kitchen chair and stare at Max when he comes up to the gate.

Sometimes she watches TV, especially animal programs, and she loves to watch the fish in the upstairs tank (she doesn't see my downstairs tank much...she'd have to go by the gate the dogs are behind lol)
I'd post pics but I need to either get a disposable camera or learn the digital one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back