The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really love this thread. All of you guys' pets are soo cute. Here is a picture of my dog Tido .

At the moment, I have a cat and a tarantula. The tarantula is a rose hair, and her name is Queen Anne. I don't have a picture of her, unfortunately.

And my kitty's name is Saqarra, but I call her Cara Jane. She thinks she is the queen of Sheba. :D

I have two cats, Squeakers and Stella and a rabbit named Nicky--yes after Nick Stokes.

I'm also fostering another bunny..a little girl that my daughter named 'Sparkalina' and am looking afte a neighbour's poodle named 'Tigger'.

I have one cat, I used to have two, but one was so ill, that she couldn't live anymore. It was really sad. I'll post a pic of the living cat soon. :)

Hormiga, I don't know if Luna is the cutiest in whole Portugal... :lol: but my cats are really fat (I don't know what my mom is feeding them :eek:).

WillowsWannaBe said:
Yeah, your dog is nice :)
Manda, do you have the name of those wipes?

sorry about the delay in getting back to you they are called allergy relief wipes for pets in a fuscia and blue packet cost about £4.99 but they are good and they do work.
if you are in uk i think you can get them at pets at home or if not try google it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back