The Official Pets thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
lil_T i love your shepards! i especially like when shepards have long hair. basically if dogs are big and hairy i like them :D

attack of giant pixie! :lol:
momma got her a new chipmunk toy today. maybe shell stop killing the real ones now...or just use it as target practice... :lol:

went to get the dragons some locust this weekend and spotted a monitor lizard so guess what?
hubby going to buy monitor lizard. hope they dont grow as big as they do in thailand or is it malaysia.
think im scared
why cant he just buy me a english springer spaniel (liver and white)they are just the cutest dogs around as well as boxers.
stupid like me so we will get on fine

Awww she's nice :)
Okay, I made some pics of my guinea pig. The quality is kinda low because I took'em with webcam. She looks fat because I just took her into the room after a bath. She really hates it. And I had to cut her nails,too.

awww cute guinea pig WillowsWannaBe
I used to have a guinea pig.....and 27 hamsters...but my brother became allergic and we had to give them away..
But I do have an English Bulldog named Sophie:D

Sophie (the pink thing is her collar)

and here she is sitting in the leaves

she's one of those dogs that are "so ugly they are cute" :D lol

darx2mint4 said:
awww cute guinea pig WillowsWannaBe
I used to have a guinea pig.....and 27 hamsters...but my brother became allergic and we had to give them away..
But I do have an English Bulldog named Sophie:D

Sophie (the pink thing is her collar)

and here she is sitting in the leaves
I'm actually allergic to my guinea pig :( But I won't let it away, I love it so so so much! I'm till-die type. 27 hamsters? That's something! :eek: And ROTFLMAO at your dog's name! Seems we have the same name, coz I'm Sophie, too! :lol:

hey guys a way to stem that allergy. when i had my guineau pig i found these wipes you just rub over their fur. it really works. will find out the name of them when i get home from work. they are really good.

27 hamsters,darx2mint4!!! That was way too many!!! :eek: :lol:
Your bulldog will be a perfect match to my neighbours' one,he's white and light brown and really nice,bulldogs are the nicer dogs ever.He loves to put his paws over me and that's a prob when it's rainning outside and he's full of mud... :rolleyes:

Your cats are really cute,CalleighDuCaine,Marvel loves to play with wrapping paper as much as my cat and Panna doesn't mean cream?I expected to see a white cat... :lol:

i am just having the worst day ever.
got up this morning about to feed dragons their yummy locus when i spotted the container with them in in bits on the floor.
my black cat smog had knocked them off the unit and decided to eat them. found a few wings and legs scattered about so maybe we may have a few hiding somewhere cos 7 wings are unaccounted for.
no its not funny, they are creepy and they scare me. darn cat, send him to pussy borstal.

also dropped iron on floor and burn carpet and broke iron, what more can go wrong.
poor dragons will have to suffer with mario worms and watercress and rocket til saturday.

Haha yeah...27 hamsters was way too many. It started off as two, which were both supposed to be boys..and then they werent. They had two more, and then the mother got pregnant again, so we put the babies in another cage with the father, and both the babies turned out to be girls, and both had litters of like 9. And the mother had a litter also...

But now all I have is a Bulldog, a longhaired calico cat named Sesame, two albino african frogs, and 3 shrimp. :D
oh yeah, and three hermit crabs named Grissom, Sara, and Greg. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back