The Official Pet Thread pt2

Ahh Smokey :(
I really hope all goes well for Cricket. I have to say I don't envy you having to give a cat 3 pills a day. I have the scars to remember the last time I had to do that.

...and if they give you any **** about taking time off, I'll come over myself and tie my hair back really tightly (cos apparantly I look quite scarey like that :lol:) and give 'em what for. :thumbsup:

Hollyyo your dog looks so sweet. :)

eta remembered this advice that was emailed to me some time ago :)

Smokey I could even manged to come down and give work a talking to if they don't let you have the time off for Cricket's surgery. I hope all goes well :)

Yoshi thanks for the good laugh with the pet advice :guffaw:

hollyyo cute puppy and I'm glad you got it posted :)

Hollyyo, what an adorable dog. It's nice that there's another dog person out there, I swear there nothing but cat people on this thread. :D Love ya! Now, don't get mad, I have no problems with cat, I just never had one. Though I have considered it.

Here's my Rogen We're at the dog park in these two picks

He's a drinker *makes mental note, put dog in rehab* :lol: Man, he loves to drink water.

Smokey, I'm sorry things didn't work out for Cricket. I mean the vet should have been more thorough with you since the beginning, so you knew the medicine had to be given all this time. Thankfully though, they caught this and didn't operate. It's a pain, but it is for the best.

And as for work, I'll come too and give them a piece of mind, as well.

Yoshi, that advice. :guffaw: OMG, that was so funny.

Last edited:
Hollyyo, what an adorable dog. It's nice that there's another dog person out there, I swear there nothing but cat people on this thread. :D Love ya! Now, don't get mad, I have no problems with cat, I just never had one. Though I have considered it.

Now speedy you must realize that with cats you never own one. They own you :guffaw:take from one that is owned by 5 of them :)

:) Glad you all like my pooper scooper. (yeah...I call her that..)

Smokey, I hope your cat situation gets better. It's extremely annoying when vets do stuff like that. I picked up Stella from the vet after a flea bath one day and she was acting so weird. She was totally coked out for three days. I guess they sedated her and neglected to tell us. Grr...:scream:

Here's another picture of her being weird.

:thumbsup:

Hi Smokey, hope your cat gets better soon and the people at work better not make any comments!

speedystokesgirl, I heard waters the new "drug" for dogs. :lol: And your Rogen is so cute. We had a German shepard too.

Hollyyo, cute dog as well! I just love big dogs! You can cuddle them without fearing to squish them ;).

:) Glad you all like my pooper scooper. (yeah...I call her that..)

Smokey, I hope your cat situation gets better. It's extremely annoying when vets do stuff like that. I picked up Stella from the vet after a flea bath one day and she was acting so weird. She was totally coked out for three days. I guess they sedated her and neglected to tell us. Grr...:scream:

Here's another picture of her being weird.

:thumbsup:

Your dog is sooo gorgeous!!
I bought my dog a new toy today, its a little football and he chases it round the house coz it bounces everywhere! He likes kicking it too :D

Awesome pictures, luf100. I especially love the first 3, the little on is beyond adorable. Do you know how old she is?

I know, she's a weird looking little dog, but she's cute too. :p And yea, very hyper, all the time! I loved the pics of your dog, reaally pretty! :D

Finally the owner found for my temp cat a new home. Someone who has wanted a cat. Even tho she wasn't sure does she keep it, depends of how it goes. But I say - if you cannot handle that cat you cannot handle any cat. She is so sweet, sociable, cute and taught to be indoor cat (and knows also outside) and because she is 3yrs old, she doesn't chew everything that gets in her way (my poor three Nintendos when my kitten attacks them :lol: ) Anyways, I hope she gets good home, I am sure the orignal owner demands that as well - since she is a big animal lover.

How I got the owner to get the new home? I told she has time until 20th Aug and then she'll be shot. Both my older cats disliked the temp cat (Speedy) and younger one (3yrs old as well) wasn't home for 10 days - and now when Speedy is gone - she's been here much more again.

DaWacko, I hope you didn't really mean to get her shot. :eek: Good to hear you finally found another place to stay for you temp cat.

Aaaaww! AppleJack those guineapigs are SO cute! And I like their names. :)

Thank you! I could haven given them names like Snuitje or Kruimeltje but that would be so boring. :lol:

Aww they have the same colors as my Whisky. Well sometimes they will stay still long enough for me to take a photo. Usually I have my camera all prepared when I place them down to take their photos. I have some cute photos of them sleeping too but they are still on my camera. I need to download them to my computer one of these days.

Please do! I can never see enough pics of cute guinea pigs. :)

I have a puppy called Toby!

Aww, I love puppies! Well, who doesn't... :rolleyes: :lol:

Smokey, I hope Cricket's doing better with the new medicine.

Back