The Office

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by glam_chic86, Mar 31, 2006.

1. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

:lol: Michael's impression of Bill Cosby killed me. That's right up there with the times he mimicked Chris Rock & Donald Trump :lol:. A classic moment when Dwight took Ryan into the barn & shortly after Ryan sprints out & Dwight is like, "Just get in the coffin" :lol:. However, the best moment of the episode was when Jim burst into Lovefool by The Cardigans just to piss off Karen & then suddenly the other guy joins in. Stanley was pretty good in this episode too with the whole pretzel thing. The ending was really sweet but I still like the idea of Jim & Karen hooking up. Speaking of whick Karen needs more screen time. She seriously needs to become a main character along with that guy who keeps calling Jim "big tuna" :lol:. Oh, and Jan was pretty funny in this episode. Oh, and Angela was hilarious with the, "You're a FREAK!" line before storming out on Kelly :lol:. Anyway, before I ramble on does anyone know what's gonna happen next week?

2. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

iknow that this week is a rerun and next week, michael makes everyone go and hang with kelly's family during an Indian Holiday, and Ryan is freaking out about meeting her family. the following week michael finds out Scranton is going to have to close...i think.

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell Head of the Swing Shift

Cahill_Fan unfortunately on this board you can either have text or a banner in your signature and not both. Could you please amend it accordingly? Thanks. ;)

4. glam_chic86

^^
    What I would love to see is a merging of the Stamford & Scranton branches so they could all work together instead of having Michae's branch close down. Jim is rumoured to return by Christmas time but what I would look forward to seeing is a Karen, Jim & Pam love triangle. That would be pretty hot! Oh, and having Michael, Dwight, Josh & Andy in the same room would be priceless. Then again, there may be too many characers to work with...

Awww I was looking forward to a new episode this week. Oh well :(.

5. Guest

Guest Guest

You gotta love Michael, his like a car crash you can't quite stop looking at, but at the same time you feel sooo embarrassed for him...

6. glam_chic86

Exactly. He's the kind of boss that you love to watch yet he's the kind that you don't want to have :lol:. If he wasn't such a clueless moron he probably wouldn't be as fun to watch. Plus, the way he practically obsesses over Ryan is priceless. Then there's Dwight who always tries to suck up yet Michael is turned off by him :lol:. I still think Kevin is the best.

7. Guest

Guest Guest

omg remember the episode where Dwight had a concussion (sp?) when he drove into a pole. And everyone thought he was acting weird because he was acting Normal?! That was hilarious!!!

8. glam_chic86

:lol: That's the one where Michael burnt his foot on his George Foreman grill right. I laughed so hard when Dwight crashed his car into the pole & then ran out & puked all over the trunk :lol:. I loved it when Jim tried to bend down & pop Michael's foot when it was wrapped in bubble wrap & Michael got all mad. Or, at the end when Dwight was going in for a scan & Micheal sticks his foot in there. However, the classic line of the episode was...

Micheal: *sticks up his burnt foot* What does it look like to you?
    Stanley: Mailboxes, etc.

I think the fact that Stanley said that line made it funny :lol:.

9. glam_chic86

I'm really, really excited about this Thursday's episode!

There's gonna be a marriage proposal & one character will attempt to kiss another character. Who do you think it'll be?

There's only one day left but it feels like forever.

10. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

I feel sorry for Michael! He's such a goof, but, man, to propose to someone like that, and get turned down in front of a huge group of people...that sucks!!!
    Jim trying to ride his bike drunk and falling into the bushes... :lol: The interaction between Michael and Pam, man too funny!!! :lol: :lol: :lol:

11. glam_chic86

I felt bad for Michael when Carol rejected his marriage proposal in front of everyone. I didn't know this until recently but Steve & the actress who plays Carol are married in real life. I had no idea. However, the best part was when Michael sang at the end. Here are the lyrics to the song...

Diwali
    A festival of lights
    Let me tell you something
    Tonight has been
    One cra-a-a-zy night
    So put on your saris
    It's time to celebrate Diwali
    Everybody looks so jolly
    But it's not Christmas, it's Diwali
    The goddess of destruction Kali
    Stopped by to celebrate Diwali
    Don't invite any zombies to a celebration of Diwali
    Along came Polly
    To have some fun at Diwali
    If you're Indian and you love to party
    Have a happy, happy, happy, happy Diwali

Happy Diwali!

:lol: What a goof! Oh, and as every episode progresses I become more of a Jim/Karen shipper. I thought it was sweet how she gave Jim a ride home. They'd make a real sexy couple :devil:.

12. CSILauren

CSILauren Hit and Run

i agree i think they do as well

13. glam_chic86

Karen is pretty much hot & Jim needs a good looking girl. I'm not saying Pam is ugly but Karen looks like a frigging model. I hope her & Jim did something afterwards :devil:.

Only one day left till the new episode & it's gonna be a big one!

14. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Next weeks should be interesting...Pam and Karen actually meet and start working together, hmm...starting the day off off with a big bowl of Jan!! :lol:

15. glam_chic86

:lol: Michael was hilarious in the beginning. I felt so bad when he found out that his branch was gonna close but the face he made to hold back his sadness killed me. I also loved the faxes from the "future Dwight" :lol:. Did anyone catch that Michael's ringtone was My Humps :lol:?

I'm happy to see that Jim is returning back to his old workplace. I thought it was so cute to see Pam jump into Jim's arms when he walked through the door. However, if Pam wants Jim she has some serious competition. Karen admitted at the end of last night's episode that she has a thing for Jim & now she's going to work again with Jim. Karen will definitely not back down from nobody & I can't see Pam stopping her. I use to be Pam/Jim shipper but now I seriously want Karen to hook up with Jim.