The Office

Discussion in 'General TV & Media' started by glam_chic86, Mar 31, 2006.

1. Palm

Palm Coroner

The Guy (Played by Ed Helms) is name is Andy. He's been signed on for 10 episodes, I don't know if that means Jim will be @ Scraton for 10 eppy's but you never know.
    And if you love Dwight, I suggest his blog on NBC.com. He wrote a journal entry a while back called "Battlestar LOST" where he put in a detailed message of what would happen if Battlestar Galatica met LOST.

Ryan = Hottest Temp Ever :3

2. glam_chic86

glam_chic86 Head of the Graveyard Shift

Yay...I saw a commercial for the show for this Thursdays episode & Jim returns back to Dunder Mifflin Inc :D! He puts his hand on Dwight's shoulder & goes, "I really missed you" & then Dwight immediatly moves away :lol: I hope he does something about Pam before Roy comes back...

Who here caught Steve Carell on the Jay Leno show last week? For those who missed it part one(interview before the commercial break) is on youtube but the second part isn't. He does this hilarious thing with his eyes & he also shared his story about what happened on the set of his new film & it's hilarious, especially when he does the impression of the baboon & animal trainer. You gotta check it out :lol:.

3. glam_chic86

So who here watched last nights episode? All I gotta say is that it was funnier then the one shown last week & the way Michael said "entourage" was priceless :lol:. I also loved that scene where they showed Dwight freaking out & then he ran from one end of the parking lot to the other haha or how about when he called Jan and freaked her out when he said that thing about Liz Claiborne(sp) haha. Ooh, and Pam might have to worry a bit 'cause it seems like that woman at the new place likes Jim & it was a little obvious by the way she looked at him at the end. I think I sense another love triange. Oh, and when Roy came in to get a drink & Kelly is like, "Isn't that your third soda today?" haha. The classic line of the episode had to be, "Hug it out bitch." This show is classic & I'm almost starting to think that it's funnier then Seinfeld.

4. midnight_tiptoes

midnight_tiptoes Head of the Day Shift

I am officially gay for Karen.

5. glam_chic86

Karen is so frigging gorgeous & as much as I love the idea of Jim & Pam I think having Jim hook up with Karen would be hot. I'd go for her. Anyway, tonight's episode was hilarious. Michael is probably one of the worst bosses ever but his stupidity makes him so fun to watch. The best scene was when Pam, Ryan & Kevin all drew stories from movies & used them when they had to talk about losing a loved one & how it affected them. Mustafa & Bernie :lol:. I just wish they showed previews for next week.

6. midnight_tiptoes

I think tonight's episode has become my favorite episode ever. So many great lines.

"If I can get them all depressed, then I will have done my job."

"Toby killed that bird."

Dwight: When my mother was pregnant with me, they did an ultrasound and found she was having twins. When they did another ultrasound a few weeks later, they discovered that I had re-sorbed the other fetus. Do I regret this? No. I believe his tissue has made me stronger. I now have the strength of a grown man and a little baby.

I love that speech, because Dwight is somehow convinced that he could've made the decision NOT to absorb his twin. "Do I regret this? No." So random. Genius.

"You can't get diseases from a bird!"

"Have you checked up your butt?"

I'm totally diggin Jim/Karen. I was never much into Jim/Pam, anyway, but I trust the writers to deliver something good regardless. Still, Karen is so damn cute! How can you turn her down?

7. glam_chic86

Karen should seriously become a regular character. I love her personality & plus she's way too pretty to not keep around. Jim was secretly turned on when she spoke French on the phone. Even he can't deny her hotness. However, the best line of the night had to be when Michael said something like, "His capa was dipated" or whatever nonsense that was :lol:. The funeral at the end was priceless with Dwight on his recorder & Pam singing. Dwight is such a dork ahaha. The writers of this show are frigging geniuses 'cause this is seriously the best show out there today. Oh, and another favourite quote of mine from the past season is...

Michael: Pam, Ms.Beasley if ya nasty. :lol:

I could quote this show for hours.

8. Aquarian

Aquarian Hit and Run

"There is such a thing as good grief. Just ask Charlie Brown." lol

This episode was hilarious!

9. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

This ep cracked me up! One of the funniest ever!
    When they were in the 'grief counseling session', that was the funniest thing ever!
    I have a question though: The movie that Ryan stole the plot from, was it the Lion King? The others I knew. :confused:

10. midnight_tiptoes

Yeah, it was The Lion King.

11. glam_chic86

I'm so happy that tomorrow's a new episode but I still have yet to see the preview. Anyway, part of me really wants to see Jim & Karen hook up. I'm not worthy of her but seriously, those two would have some pretty sexy chemistry. I just want to see her plant one on him when he's not expecting it.

12. csinut

csinut Lab Technician

Michael is lucky that he has Pam as his receptionist. She could have ratted him out to Jan, but she covered his butt. Is it just me, or are Pam and Michael bonding in some weird, twisted way? :D Just another 364 days to free pretzel day!!!!!! :lol:

13. suave_elle

suave_elle Dead on Arrival

i have watched THE OFFICE numerous times, but honestly speaking, i dont really understand the whole show... anyone care to tell me about it? ;)

14. Guest

Guest Guest

When are they going to bring Jim back? It's killing me! And I find his new office mates creepier than our beloved Dwight and the Gang!

15. Cahill_Fan

Cahill_Fan Rookie

i am new to this thread and wanted to say how much i looove the office. in fact, we are having some friends over and having an office marathon. i cant wait for the two offices to merge and pam and jim can be reunited. how heart wrenching was that phone conversation last thursday? when they were hanging up, i was like NOOO! don't hang up! i think michael and pam are kinda bonding because she has no one else there.