The O.C.

Yeah it was pretty good! Im so glad that ryan didn't leave, for a second there I thought he might! Im really excited for the new episode

i was so relieved. Deep down I knew he wouldn't. After Marissa's speech, I dont think anyone could leave.

Yeah, Marissa's pretty good at talking people out of things, most of the time anyways! I think that ryan and marissa are gonna eventually break up though, I wouldn't be suorised if it's the next episode! As long as they don't break up seth and summer im good to go

Seth and Summer look pretty solid for the rest of the season...but Ryan and Marissa...im not so sure. I would really like if something happened between her and that guy at her school. it would start drama with his gf...and we all love the drama :D

ahhhhhh! tonights episode was... alright. did you guys see next week's promo? what's happening between Seth and Taylor.. She is just so.. UGH!

I was watching Survivor and didn't remember to set up my VCR to tape The OC until the first commercial break. So I missed about the first 15 minutes of it. I did see the promo for next week though. Ugh, I hate Taylor!

If Taylor tried to make a move on Seth, I'll cry!! shes gross!

S
P
O
I
L
E
R
S
* its just my comments on last nights episode but it could be spoilers to others....*

That girl Casey bugs me!! It was really rude of her to kiss Vulchuck just becuase she thought that Johnny was in love with Marissa...(which I think he is)

I asked my friend that earlier today. :D

She doesnt know either. sorry, hardly a helpful post. :lol:

Tinkerbell love your location. :D

I've been on the rollercoaster with Gil for a year now. :lol: :lol:

Hmmm I'm wondering if Trey will come back? :rolleyes:

-------------------------
WLP_section.jpg

Back on topic please. :D Also, would you please add more content to your posts?

What do you guys think will happen between Taylor and Seth?
I think shes probably gonna start seducing him or whatever. I hope that he doesn't fall for it though! So much for Seth and Summer being solid the rest of this season!

Back