The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: The NCIS Thread!

YES....can't wait. Less than 30 minutes now. I can't wait to see Tony and Ziva stuck in a "box" together. :lol:

yeah! that was so mean! she had everybody else over! at least shes making it up to him though.

Yeah, and he found out the EVERYBODY including gibbs and abby were there, and he didn't get invited! he was crushed!
Yay for abby warming up to ziva at the end, though I think it suprised ziva a little. That was a great episode, but I only saw half...:(

Great episode. I thought the "Tony being not invited" thing didn't fit in the continuity though. That would be really strange if he's the only one not invited.

Yeah, I was really happy Abby is warming up to Ziva. At least, for a little while.

I wonder what happened at Tony and Ziva's dinner??

:( :( :( The TV was out at my house, so I didn't get to watch the new episode, and I really really wanted too!

It wasn't my favorite episode... I thought it was really OC of Ziva to invite everyone but Tony.

I did like Abby warming up to Ziva at the end. It was really sweet and Ziva looked genuinely surprised.

Although I'm still wondering where those friction burns on Ziva's knees came from... :devil:

arghhh....i thought I had taped it, but i neglected to turn off the power of the VCR before leaving. annoying! I'm glad to hear that Abby seems to be warming to Ziva. now i just have to wait for a rerun.

Maybe...just maybe, Ziva didn't invite Tony on purpose knowing he would find out everyone else was there. That way she could invite him over ALONE for dinner, to make it up to him. :devil:

I think they are so cute together. The sexual tension is overwhelming. Tony is such a nut. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back