The NCIS Thread! *spoilers*

Discussion in 'NCIS & NCIS: LA' started by vegaslights, Nov 24, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Guest

Guest Guest

Re: The NCIS Thread!

The 2 eppy they r showing are:
    "Silver War"
    When a dead staff sergeant is found encased in a Civil War-era tomb, a cell-phone within it leads investigators to a safety deposit box.

"Honor Code"
    A 6-year-old boy tells the NCIS team that his father, an officer working as the Navy's liaison with a defense contractor on a highly confidential project, has been kidnapped. :lol: :lol: :D :D :D :D :D :D

2. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

Thanks! I'll still tune in. I'm new to the show and every episode I watch is new to me!! :lol:

3. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

NO NCIS TILL JAN 24!?!!?

oh, by the way, HI GUYS!! i have never seen this thread, but NCIS is one of my favorite shows.

"Honor Code" is one of the best episodes ever, "mini gibbs" is the one of the cutest kids i have ever seen, the whole episode is fantastic, so i guess i am not to disappointed about no new NCIS for a while if they show this one :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

mini gibbs rocks!! :lol: :lol: :cool: :lol: :D

5. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

As cute as mini-Gibbs was, I'm more excited for "Silver War." It was one of my favorite episodes of this season.

6. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

I've missed a few episodes. What's the story with Ziva and Tony?

Alyssa, is your banner of what I think it is?

7. Guest

Guest Guest

Ziva and Tony had to go under cover as a cople in one eppy :)

8. Dingbat

Dingbat CSI Level One

Dang! Wish I had've seen that!

9. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

I have a feeling that not many of you are going to agree with me on this, but I really don't see Ziva and Tony as a couple. I think they have a really fun, flirty relationship, but as friends who enjoy teasing each other. Not really in a romantic way.

If anything, I'd like to see Abby and McGee as a couple. They're relly cute together. :)

10. CSI_Grissom

CSI_Grissom Lab Technician

I LOVE YOU Fanatic6!!!!! ok sorry, love is kind of a strong word... :D

but seriously i couldnt agree with you more, i mean i love tony and ziva because the banter is so cute between them(it reminds me of kate... :( ), but i cant see them together, tony might like it, but i dont think ziva is into it.

and now of course i dont want anyone to ever get with him because i will be rooting for him and kate forever! *sigh* i miss kate so much, NCIS will never be the same for me ever without her, everytime i watch an episode i think of her :( and i thought that no one could ever replace her, but i have to give ziva some credit as she has done a pretty good job of trying to fill kate's shoes.

and as for Mcgee and abby, YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i love them together so much, *screams* sorry, i just get so excited thinking about them because they are so perfect togehter!!! :D

and does anybody else absolutely love abby and gibbs? they are like the perfect father/daughter team, i love the banter and the jokes, they can always make me laugh!

11. AlyssaluvsDanny

AlyssaluvsDanny Coroner

I want them as a couple, but I am totally biased. But I think if they ever got together, it would be one of those couples that always fight and always make up.

I LOVE McGee and Abby!! They are so cute! And I agree csi_grissom Abby and Gibbs have a good relationship. Besides Ducky, it seems like she is the only one he doesnt yell/hit/give the silent treatment, and I really love that.

12. Guest

Guest Guest

Considering the fact that there is so much Ziva bashing going on in other boards, it is a real treat to find a board in which Ziva is well liked.
    I think she's the best thing that could happen to NCIS.
    I just thought I'd share some good news: the next episode of NCIS isn't on the 24th. There is a new episode airing next week (on the 10th) and then another one on the 17th.
    The title of the January 10th episode is "boxed in" and I don't want to post spoilers but it sounds great (especially if you like Ziva)

13. Fanatic6

Fanatic6 Police Officer

Spoilers are okay as long as you make the spoiler space nice and big. :)

But from what you've said already it sounds like an episode I'm going to like. I love Ziva!

Small spoiler for episodes from earlier this season

I agree with the whole Gibbs/Abby father/daughter thing. Maybe Abby reminds Gibbs of his real daughter...? We haven't gotten much backstory yet, so I guess we'll have to wait and see!

14. Guest

Guest Guest

Yay Abby and McGee(probie) would be GRAND together

15. Guest

Guest Guest

Lol. I never noticed this thread before. NCIS has grown to be my favorite TV show, yes even above the CSI's. It's drama just seems more realistic to me. I love Gibbs and Tony but I totally miss Kate. Abby is one of the best! :)

And this is my 99th post! *squeals* Yes

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.