The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG, my eyes, my eyes! Hilarious but I had to cover my eyes after that second to avoid blindness! :guffaw:

^

Jorja: So, Billy, do you have any wallet size of this?

---=== OR ===---

Jorja: Hey, you told everybody you were taking some time off for a stage play!

---=== OR ===---

Movie Trailer Announcer: In a world gone topsy turvey, William Petersen swings through the jungles of Las Vegas as Grizzan, Lord of the Bugs, in The Green Pearl, coming to a theater near you.
Petersen: *Tarzan yell*

^

Jorja: So, Billy, do you have any wallet size of this?

---=== OR ===---

Jorja: Hey, you told everybody you were taking some time off for a stage play!

---=== OR ===---

Movie Trailer Announcer: In a world gone topsy turvey, William Petersen swings through the jungles of Las Vegas as Grizzan, Lord of the Bugs, in The Green Pearl, coming to a theater near you.
Petersen: *Tarzan yell*

:guffaw:as usual so hilarious, great ones Dynamo the "wallet sized one":lol: and the "play" classic, and brilliant!

Sara: That will teach him to watch Gray's Anatomy instead of us.

---=== OR ===---

Greg: His meighbor must have heard him rehearsing for American Idol.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: This death isn't strange enough for this show. This must be one of Miami's scripts.

---=== OR ===---

Brass: Aren't we a bit overdressed for Las Vegas?

I wish I could think of something funny, but I don't think I could ever outdo Dynamo. Those were hilarious!

Here are some caps I did of "Formalities":

(Warrick shows Cath the masks)

Cath: Hey, when did KISS come to town?

or:

Warrick: Are they shooting a really lame horror movie in this hotel or something?

Cath: Gil, what is that?
Gil: It's our sheet music. We have to practice our song if we're gonna beat Ecklie and his partner in the CSI Talent Show. He always wins!

Sofia: Uh, Grissom... I think that one of your pet spiders got out. He's crawling on your arm.
Gil (looking down): Oh, hi there, Harry. How did you get out of your tank?

Last edited:
Oh, this is going to take some work.

-----===== PIC 1 =====-----

See no evil, Hear no evil, Investigate all evil.

---=== OR ===---

After Gary Doudan leaves CSI, he joins the Blue Man Group.

-----===== PIC 2 =====-----

Grissom: Sudoku! Sudoku! Sudoku! Every where I turn, I find Sudoku.

---=== OR ===---

William: If Anthony Zuiker thinks he can get away with this script for CSI: Oshkosh, it will be over my dead body.

---=== OR ===---

William: We get shut out of the Emmy's AGAIN, and Pauly Shore is nominated for best dramatic actor?

-----===== Pic 3 =====-----

(Note: Even though this is the Naughty Picture Thread, I am going to avoid the obvious to keep it PG-13.)

Grissom: ...and the daddy centipede is thisssssss long.

---=== OR ===---

Grissom: Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto. Domo arigato, Mr. Roboto.

Haha! Pauly Shore and Mr. Roboto! Hilarious! I actually thought too that that cap looks like he's doing the robot dance. :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back