The Naughty Picture Thread: Vegas Style!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sara::"OK you two, enough of the tomfoolery, don't you guys have two girls waiting at THE PALMS 'Ghostbar now get out of here, and be respectable to them, and don't drink and drive":wtf:
Nick::"Ok, mama Sara"

Okay, I'll leave this one open so you can imagine who you want with Grissom. :)

Gil: Sorry, Rory. It's time for me to go home to the wife and perform my husbandly duties. I have quite the honey do list to take care of. :p

==

This is Cath's hand on Greg's shoulder.

Greg (thinking): Oh, I wish she'd touch more than my shoulder. :D

Last edited:

Gil: It's the undersherif again. I'm gonna KILL that bastard. Cath, get my glock!
Catherine: Gil, violence is not the answer...
Gil: He killed Warrick.
Catherine: ALRIGHT! Someone get me my shotgun and a shot of tiquila...Mama has a grudge to take care of...
Gil: *Sing-song* violence is not the -
Catherine: *bang.*
Ecklie: O_O

-Lynn

:guffaw::guffaw::guffaw:"Cath, get my Glock!" Hahaha! Golden! Just golden! :thumbsup:Oddly enough, though, the banter there towards the end actually sounds rather realistic. Or is that just the crazy talking?

Incidentaly, I've always LOVED this picture! And the episode, of course. *giggles like the nut that I am*

I was drawing a blank with that picture. I think I stared at it for a good five minutes trying to think of something. :lol: Dynamo, that's hilarious. You always have good ones. :)

^^
Nick: looks like she was pushed.
Sara: (pulls her gun) Nick, I'm gonna...have to kill you now.
Nick: WHAT?!
Sara: You know too much.
Nick: YOU DID THIS!!!!!?
Sara: *bang* Sorry I had to do that, Nicky. But she never should have messed with Gil.
Grissom: I'm not going out with you, you crazy banshee!
Sara: *bang*
Warrick: *pulls his gun* RUN, CATH! SARA'S ON E!

-Lynn

*after several minutes of observing the scene*

Grissom: (breaks the silence) "...Who's up for a beer?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back