The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

208_0153.jpg

Flack: "Danny that's not doing it for me."

208_0145.jpg

Flack: "Mmmm Much better."

^Danny's earning his keep! :lol: :lol: :lol: There's a great one from Necrophilia Americana where Flack is looking down and all you can see is the top of Danny's head. :devil: ;)

:lol: :lol: :lol: These are hilarious! Danny really bends over a lot. :devil:

There's a great one from Necrophilia Americana where Flack is looking down and all you can see is the top of Danny's head.

I've seen that somewhere, it's great but I can't find it so I offer this instead! Danny's face always makes me laugh and I want to know what he's looking at! :lol:

Not really a naughty pic but it fits my mood right now because over here its freaking raining all the time and its supposed to be summer - i hate global warming anywho I digress
115-0134.jpg

Flack (singing) " I'm singing in the rain just singing in the rain ....

^Great one! It's really easy to picture Flack standing in front of Danny only wearing the leather jacket from season one, isn't it? :devil: :lol:

LivingEnd said:
^Great one! It's really easy to picture Flack standing in front of Danny only wearing the leather jacket from season one, isn't it? :devil: :lol:

Yes it is. :D And like someone said to me, the song playing in the backround would be "You can leave your head on" by Joe Cocker.:devil: Danny's sooo lucky he gets to see this. :D

I grabbed a screencap of Stella and Danny and immediately, a guttery idea came up. Stella's unaware that she's being checked out on both ends. :devil: X 130

checkingstellaoutfi6.jpg

The blue lines indicate Danny's line of sight and the red arrows Mac's. Mac himself is off-screen to the right. Just imagine the 30-second bliss he's in at the moment. :lol: :devil: :devil: :lol:

^^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Ooh I love how Danny is impressed by Flacks HUGE um .....ego??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

ROTFLMAO!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: Leave it to Danny to brag about his man's size at work. I guess he's got to explain the waddle somehow. ;) :devil:

Danny: Flack said he's been jonesing some real bacon! Anything for my man!

4091025as8.jpg

Adam: Danny! U gotta stop taking things people say literally! :eek:

4091027mm1.jpg

Back