The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

NOLAGRRL I uploaded it for you :D

untitled-1.jpg

My caption: Sheldon snuck in quietly and looked over Sid's shoulder--TO SEE THE COPY OF THE GAY KAMA SUTRA HE WAS READING! *gasp!*

Sid looks vewwy-vewwy interested. :devil:

*cough* Not that I'd know anything about that particular book or anything. *whistles innocently*

Also, love the picture of Danny rudely sticking his ass in Lindsay's face--I was hoping someone would find that one. My contribution:

Danny: *poot*
Lindsay: ...what was th--damnit, Danny!
Danny: :devil:
Hawkes: *ignores them*

Lorelai said:
Danny, you know I love you but sticking your ( hot) @ss like that in people's face is not a nice thing to do. :) *unlessyouarespecificallyaskedtodoso* :p

407125bl5.jpg

Danny is clearly used to bending over and showing off that ass for all to admire. :devil:

Top41 said:

Danny is clearly used to bending over and showing off that ass for all to admire. :devil:

:lol: You gonna blame this on Flack now? :devil:

Ok, this @ss situation is getting out of control...

407041yf1.jpg

Danny: Ass...too...tempting...must...resist...
Angell: What? I'm not going to stop you. Some girls like to watch.
Lindsay: *is oblivious*

215_1758.jpg

The pic is not that naughty,but I love the caption- credit for caption goes to my friend Nina.

Caption: Stella was disgusted when she found Danny and Flack's 'home videos' But Mac on the other hand....

Mac: "Wow, their technique is all wrong. I'd never go from THAT angle."

Stella: "Someone's gonna pull a muscle - sure hope they stretched."

^ :lol: :lol: :lol: Those are both good!

vexus said:
205_0158.jpg

*Danny likes the "surprise" from Flack , and Hawkes is oblivious of the encounter ***

:lol: :lol: :lol: Love it! Danny's thinking Flack needs to hurry and finish up before Hawkes catches on to what's going on right behind his back. :lol: :devil:

LMAO at all the caps :lol:

just uh, re:
Stella's got balls!
um, who's are they? :p

as for Mac and Stella, they look like they caught Flack and Danny in the break room again, or perhaps Sid's just gone to an unspecified creepy place. And invited them along.

Back