The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

You so called me on this one Ash:

Hawkes: Hey AShley, get over here.
Ashley: I think Danny is using this spot.
Hawkes: We can always go out on the beach....
Ashley: *giggle* Yeah, we can leave Amber and Danny to their business.
Amber: *pokes head up off boardwalk* What did you say sis?

((Come on Ash, that is a good one.))

Flack: I do.

Danny: I think I'm gonna cry....

3x19-042.jpg

Twinkletoes said:
3x19-042.jpg

... all of a sudden, I feel like photoshopping some marriage register person or priest in front of them and enlarge Danny's eyes anime-like. Bwahahah! :p And the best part is, based on the way the image's cropped at the bottom the way it is, it's really easy to imagine Flack's holding Danny's hand. :lol: ;)

Kimmychu said:
... all of a sudden, I feel like photoshopping some marriage register person or priest in front of them and enlarge Danny's eyes anime-like. Bwahahah! :p
I'm sure if you felt compelled to do that, none of us would mind admiring your beautiful work. ;)

Haha! I totally love Flack/Danny, one of my fave ships besides Mac/Flack/Messer! Good job on all the captions and the pics of course. Too bad there arent any pics of danny and don from when he was in the hospital due to that explosion he and mac were caught in.

Takes place a few months after Trapped SMacked Style and Stella tells mac that she's finally pregnant, with TWINS. :D :devil: :D

csiny201241bc4.jpg

csiny201243xa5.jpg

Kimmychu said:
Twinkletoes said:
3x19-042.jpg

... all of a sudden, I feel like photoshopping some marriage register person or priest in front of them and enlarge Danny's eyes anime-like. Bwahahah! :p And the best part is, based on the way the image's cropped at the bottom the way it is, it's really easy to imagine Flack's holding Danny's hand. :lol: ;)

:lol: Please do! :D But Danny wouldn't look so sad at his wedding to Flack. He'd be a happy Kinkapoodle. Unless the guy marrying them left in the line about Danny having to "obey" Flack. :lol:

AnastaziaMarie said:
Marns said:
^ :lol:

csiny41.jpg

Flack: What did you do with Danny last night?!

Suspect: I did alot with Danny...wanna see the photos?

((heheh))
i'm beginning to suspect Amber is in the middle of a love triangle with Danny and Flack...Flack's only wisened up on where Danny goes when he means 'out of town'!
:devil:

Back