The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

Top41 said:
Kimmychu said:
Twinkletoes said:
3x19-042.jpg

... all of a sudden, I feel like photoshopping some marriage register person or priest in front of them and enlarge Danny's eyes anime-like. Bwahahah! :p And the best part is, based on the way the image's cropped at the bottom the way it is, it's really easy to imagine Flack's holding Danny's hand. :lol: ;)

:lol: Please do! :D But Danny wouldn't look so sad at his wedding to Flack. He'd be a happy Kinkapoodle. Unless the guy marrying them left in the line about Danny having to "obey" Flack. :lol:

*marriage register person (off screen)* "To have and to hold ..)"

*Danny* "Jeez, not now, Don!! " :lol:

I have to say I'm mostly a LV fan - but this thread has me rolling on the floor.

I've recently become slightly obsessed with NY (ie - just got seasons 1 and 2 on DVD and have been watching them nonstop - rewatching episodes I've already seen and loving the ones I haven't) And did I mention how much I love this thread? xD

But uh... I think perhaps I missed something. What exactly is a Kinkapoodle? Obviously it's a Danny/Flack *delicious* thing but can someone explain to me where it came from?

That is all.

What exactly is a Kinkapoodle? Obviously it's a Danny/Flack *delicious* thing but can someone explain to me where it came from?
In "All Access," there was a kinkajou involved with the case--a rich girl had it in the limo the dead guy had been driving. Danny called it a "kinkapoodle" when he was interrogating someone, and for some reason it became a thing for the D/F shippers. :lol:

Hope that makes sense. ;)

Danny:I'm ready, Flackie!
Flack:OK! Fire in the hole!*starts doing the jackhammer thing*
That was dumb, but it was my first try.

In "All Access," there was a kinkajou involved with the case--a rich girl had it in the limo the dead guy had been driving. Danny called it a "kinkapoodle" when he was interrogating someone, and for some reason it became a thing for the D/F shippers.

Only took me two weeks to say Thanks, Faylinn! I get it. lol. and funny thing was that I swear not two hours after I read your response, I watched reached that episode in my DVD collection.

Thanks again.

OK guys I found this pic what is Danny looking at?!?!?

209_0488.jpg

I'm not sure if this is the right place to post it but I thought what the heck :)

Do I need to think of a quote??

Heh, well my first thought...
Danny "Hey Linds, you want a snack?"
Lindsay "Yeah."
Danny "Good, cause there's a gigantic spider on your back"

Danny: Hey, Lindsay, I can see you scrunching your face from back here...

Ceindreadh said:
Heh, well my first thought...
Danny "Hey Linds, you want a snack?"
Lindsay "Yeah."
Danny "Good, cause there's a gigantic spider on your back"

:lol: That's a great one.

for Nattybatty55's pic:

Lindsay: God, I hate Mondays... (just pretend nothing's wrong, maybe no one will notice...)

Danny: What *IS* that...?!

Lindsay: It's a *very* messy crime scene, Danny... I just slipped on something kinda squishy, and landed in the middle..of everything... Oh man, this hurts (gawd, I can hear them all snickering... *sigh*)

Danny: ...yep, nice ass - in the evidence, I mean. Way to go. How the hell are you gonna explain *that* to Mac? (hmm, I wonder if that means I hafta process her pants?)

Lindsay: Shut it, Messer. Hawkes, a little first aid here please - um, you won't put this in your report will you..? Whaddaya mean "'bag' my pants?" Where do you THINK it hurts?? I will *not* bend over! *mutters* that is IT, I'm going back to Montana... (tries to stomp off, limping)

Sweet lord! You girls/guys are so "gutter" minded! :devil:

It is after 1pm, here, and I am so trying to not make noises while laughing so hard! :lol:

I have this sudden urge to read D/F fics, does anyone know where I can get some? :devil: :D

Back