The Naughty Picture Thread-Ny Style!

1CSIMfan said:
^^Here they are and feel free to caption..nothing has come to mind yet that I can post. :devil:

:lol: Coming up with something that isn't XXX is hard, let alone PG-13. :lol:

s3promo14.jpg

Hawkes really does look sinister back there with the hooded jacket! He'd best be careful...I can't imagine Flack would appreciate him lurking back there like that when his Kinkapoodle is in the ready position. ;) :devil:

I think Hawkes is about to give into the temptation... :lol: :devil:

Danny has the proof that is going to get Hawkes in some serious hot water with Flack! :eek:

Top41 said:

:lol: Coming up with something that isn't XXX is hard, let alone PG-13. :lol:

Too right. I think Carmine's doing it on purpose - he's been looking in on this thread and has thoughtfully decided to provide us with some new material :lol:

Twinkletoes said:
Danny: Well at least I won't get carpet burns on my elbows this time, splinters maybe but hey, makes a change...

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Fernande/Carmine/csinyfilming.jpg[/image]

This one just made my day. ^^

Danny: So what do you think Hawkes? Should we wait till Don is at work?

((Had to come up with something off the cuff))

Stella: You blew up eggs in the microwave didn't you?! If you broke the microwave I swear I will kick your ass! How dare you explode eggs in the microwave! It's a waste of food dammit!

Guy being scolded at: *Giggles* Did I ever tell you you look sexy when you're angry Stella?

csiny102106le8.jpg

AnastaziaMarie said:
Twinkletoes said:
Danny: Well at least I won't get carpet burns on my elbows this time, splinters maybe but hey, makes a change...

csinyfilming.jpg

Poor Danny, all those splinters. :lol: And then you know he's going to be in big trouble if he plays sexy Kinkapoodle for anyone other than Flack... :lol:

Stella: I know this position will work the best. I've done it before.

Mac: Alright then. Tonight?

Stella: Sure. Why not?

2050669cw4.jpg

:lol: :lol: :lol:
You guys are too funny...
Danny really is looking for trouble those last few. ;)
Wouldn't be funny if Carmine was reading this?

Top41 said:
AnastaziaMarie said:
Twinkletoes said:

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v299/Fernande/Carmine/csinyfilming.jpg[/image]

Poor Danny, all those splinters. :lol: And then you know he's going to be in big trouble if he plays sexy Kinkapoodle for anyone other than Flack... :lol:

Yah, I could see my sister in Sheldon's position.....

Amber: Danny did I ever tell you that you were hot bending over like that?

Danny: Yah...but you would look even hotter in my postition...

Amber :eek:

Flack: Hey you.....BACK OFF MY KPOO!

Amber: Yikes! *runs like heck*

Flack: *chases after her*

Danny: *sighs*

((Sorry sister. I had to put you on the spot for a comeback))

Back