The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

brummie, where did you find your avatar of The hotness? He looks so yummy there! *fans self* mmmmm

2. dylan

dylan Pathologist

i just have to say; i just finished watching "night, mother" and there was this scene where danny is interrogateing this suspect; an australian! it was to funny; accent overload!!! i was just waiting for a french guy to burst into the room :D :D :D

3. Guest

Guest Guest

Hey Thanks, Khanada!

Tonight on CTV we got to see the CSI:NY the one about the painting and the "crapsicle". I'm sorry I don't know what the name of the ep is.

4. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

"Tri-borough"

5. csi007

csi007 Police Officer

I'm coming out of hiding to give a big thumbs up to this thread. I read it daily and it always puts a smile on my face. Some of you girls crack me up. <3

6. Guest

Guest Guest

yeh he is really fine in this pic, i did search for images on google, and pasted and copied the link. i gonna change every week. :p

7. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Same here, Brummie, I like the blonde streaks as well, kinda makes him look boyish. Without the streaks he looks too serious sometimes IMHO.

But CG without hair? Hmmm, just watched Black Hawk Down on tv last saturday...CG with a buzz cut...not my cuppa tea really...(he looked so agressive :eek:)

Then again, if I were to find the man in my bedroom, buzz cut or not, I wouldn't exactly kick him out...eh!

Emmy

8. lilbluewitch

lilbluewitch Witness

especially if it was a cold evening :D

9. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Well....gotta keep warm :D or should I say...hot :p

10. Guest

Guest Guest

That film was on the TV here not long ago and I tried to watch it, but when the bullets started to fly it just all got so confusing and I couldn't tell one soldier from the next. Did CG's character make it out alive? I thought he looked scary.

11. Guest

Guest Guest

was he in that film? cos i never noticed, i saw danny from WAT was in it but CG??

nobody looks good with a buzzcut, i mean orlando bloom didn't look good in that, and he's good looking. :cool:

12. Top41

Top41 Administrator Administrator Moderator Premium Member

Awww, thanks for stopping by! The Locker Room is kind of like Hotel California...you can check in, but you can never leave. :D

I wonder how many other lurkers we have? Stop by and say hi! Yes, you! You right there. ;)

I've been out of town, so I'm still catching up on all of the posts in here and elsewhere.

I'll catch up at some point, but I'm guessing a few things haven't changed. Danny's still hot. And we still want to see that fine ass naked in the shower. :lol:

13. Guest

Guest Guest

We get many cold evenings up here in Canada. Our Carmine has an open invitation to come visit me and we can "stay warm"! ;)

DAMN RIGHT! And WITHOUT a blue dot in the way!

14. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Well....I really don't know! All the characters looked the same to me :lol: I had a hard time recognizing CG at first and there were a few scenes in the beginning of the movie (before the bullets started to fly) where all the characters had their helmets off...after that, they lost me!

The only character I kept recognizing was Ewen Bremner, but then again he's got a funny face and is recognizable no matter what role he's playing!

A lot of characters died in that movie, but I really couldn't tell you which ones :confused:...sorry...

Judging by the importance of his character...he probably died.

Emmy

15. Udjat

Udjat Lab Technician

Ban the blue dot! Baaaaaan it!!!!! :D

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.