• No, I was disappointed

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Could have been better

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Posted by dylan:
yeah, but she´s not part of The Team. she´s just this wannabe that wants to steal mac from stella! *get your dirty little paws of mac right now jane!!!* :p

Dylan: What CSI: Miami ep is the quote in your sig from? I love it!!

Posted by Khanada:
Danny's definitely high-strung. Now, how much of that is carried over from Carmine is another question entirely. In his PSA, he's constantly moving his hands so I'd guess it's part Carmine. Some people cannot sit still, others are painted silver and stand on the street corner to get knocked over by Swedish tourists.

<ducks>

Carmine did a PSA? For what? I haven't seen it. :(

I'm fine with Carmine's hair with streaks or without. He looks hot either way.
As for Greg's hair, I am NOT impressed with this latest incarnation. :mad: He looks like he has a real bad case of hat hair!

Posted by dylan:
i´m gonna spam a little now but; i love gregs hair! there´s even a site about it ( erics hair )!

eric can do whotever he wants with his hair...it´s part of his character-on the other hand; danny shouldn´t mess with his hair. he should let the locker room groupies mess with it! :D
HAHAHA! Oh my gosh! That site with Greg's hair. It's so funny! Man he's got lots and lots of 'do's! Apparently, he had this bet with Marg Helgenberger to see who could have more hairdo's in a season or something. I found that so funny! Hahahaha.

Anyway, back on track. I think Danny looks good either way, with or without the blonde streaks. (Well of course I think that.) He could pull off either.

Posted by CanadianCSIFan:
Posted by Khanada:
Danny's definitely high-strung. Now, how much of that is carried over from Carmine is another question entirely. In his PSA, he's constantly moving his hands so I'd guess it's part Carmine. Some people cannot sit still, others are painted silver and stand on the street corner to get knocked over by Swedish tourists.

<ducks>

Carmine did a PSA? For what? I haven't seen it. :(

I'm fine with Carmine's hair with streaks or without. He looks hot either way.
As for Greg's hair, I am NOT impressed with this latest incarnation. :mad: He looks like he has a real bad case of hat hair!
I love Greg! Hahaha. Even his scary hair appeals to me. That's probably because, well I love Greg? Hahahaha. But yes, his hair can be a bit of a monster.

Argh, back on track again. It does seem apparent that Danny does do these little things, making him seem that he can't stay still. But I was wondering, (really stupid question) what does PSA stand for? I don't know what that is ><"

Don't get me wrong by any means, before CSI:NY, I was all about "my cute lab boy", Greg. And I still do think he's very cute. It's just this latest do isn't 'doing it for me', you know?

PSA I thought stood for "Public Service Announcement". Unless I'm out of the loop and PSA is an inside joke on this forum here that I don't know yet. ;)

Posted by Khanada:
That's what it stood for

So what was it about? Was it about drugs or peer pressure or literacy? I'm running through all the types of PSAs I've seen celebs do.

Posted by chrissy0:
Dylan: What CSI: Miami ep is the quote in your sig from? I love it!!

it´s from "Quotes you WONT hear on csi"-thread. courtesy of Dynamo1

on the whole "can´t hold still"-danny thing; yeah, he´s a little nervous ball of energy. he should let the locker room groupies wear him out a little :devil:

PSA I thought stood for "Public Service Announcement". Unless I'm out of the loop and PSA is an inside joke on this forum here that I don't know yet. ;)

Oooh! Thank you! =D

Do the actors volunteer to do those or does some CBS official just come along and say 'hey you, come here a minute, stand there and read this'?

Posted by dylan:

on the whole "can´t hold still"-danny thing; yeah, he´s a little nervous ball of energy. he should let the locker room groupies wear him out a little :devil:

Then he'd be a BIG nervous ball of energy! :devil: Poor sweetie, he just can't seem to get a break which ever way he turns these days. :lol:

i noticed that with his hair too!! but i think he is cute either way!!

Oh and Brummie i love that pic under your name!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back