Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Right, bets for shower scene. Well, I think it's going to be that second Tanglewood ep, but I don't know which one that will be. Lemme see, I'll go with season season, sixth episode. I'm thinking it will be the second episode of November sweeps. I could be wrong, but that's my guess! And hell, my wish. :devil:

Hey, it would be a hell of a way to kick off the season! :devil:

i´ll put my hopes/desires/wishes/fantasie...i mean money, on the episode that will be the 5th after Tanglewood II ;)

i don´t think it´s gonna happen in Tanglewood II ´cause there will already be enough danny angst and character history. all that and a shower scene would be too much (did i just say that?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :D) for one episode.

Hmmm, second season, episode five. that is just a wild guess. I haven't seen what you see is what you see yet.... :( so I am dying by not posting on that thread. tonight though, before Vegas, I willl watch it! :p

yeah, danny-overdose would be such a nice way to go... :D

it must have been some evil csi-producers spirit that possesed me to say that. excuse me, have to go now and call an exorcist...

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
If an overdose of Danny-flesh is the way I'm destined to go then bring it on.

Preach it, sister. :devil:

No one's claiming the season premiere? I can see the tag line now: "A season premiere so shocking, it ends...in the shower!"

:lol:

Posted by Top41:
No one's claiming the season premiere? I can see the tag line now: "A season premiere so shocking, it ends...in the shower!"

:lol:

Lmao!

Actually, no, I figure the season premiere would be the obvious choice for a nice introductory shower and since the writers seem to enjoy teasing us, I doubt that's where they'll put it. Hence I chose episode 2. :D

Posted by BittenByTheWolfe:
Ok. No shower. I will officially put my bet into the pool...

Second season, second episode.

if anyone has picked this ep then let me know i will go for Tanglewood 2!

Cos if they let us know about his character he might get upset and need the shower to calm him down!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back