Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, I was disappointed

• Could have been better

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is what bugs me. She is older than me and I'm 19 years old.

I don't think she sees what is so special about Danny. I think she needs glasses :lol:

maybe she´s gay?
...no, that can´t be the reason; Hana also thinks he´s hot.

maybe she just wants to irritate you? yes, that´s probably it. leave her alone for a few mintues and the burst into her room and catch her red-handed while drooling over the tv. :lol:

Warm welcome to all newbies! If you're in the mood for some Carmine drooling, this is the place to be!

Just leave your age at the door and enjoy the mental images of Danny in the shower or Carmine going commando while chatting with us Locker Room groupies! :devil:

maybe she´s gay?
...no, that can´t be the reason; Hana also thinks he´s hot.

maybe she just wants to irritate you? yes, that´s probably it. leave her alone for a few mintues and the burst into her room and catch her red-handed while drooling over the tv. :lol:

Oh she is straight. She is a fan of Grissom, Horatio and Mac so 100% straight. And I can't burst into her room cuz we share a bedroom.

Maybe when season 2 rolls around she will see what I see while watching. It took her 2 years to see why I love Greg so much :lol:!

And I can't burst into her room cuz we share a bedroom.
then dust your hidden Danny/Carmine stash (make one just for the sake of the experiment) for prints. and then blackmail her for the rest of her life.

God, i´m feeling so devious today! :devil:

... Now that you mention it, she did keep paying more attention to the Danny scenes in the episode that was shown on Saturday.

Closet Danny fans are the best :devil: :lol:

this is gonna sound a bit stupid but does the name "carmine" has any special meaning?? what does it mean?

Hi!!

I realized I was kinda curious also, so I did a search. Apparently his name "Carmine" (an Italian name) means "song".

Which makes me curious, I wonder if he can sing? Or if he WOULD sing? In the shower? :devil:

:D my roommate thinks that Danny isn't hot. but I think that she just needs to get her contacts adjusted. :lol:

anyway, I agree that closet Danny fans are the best. Soon everyone will give in to their urges and become devoted Danny fans like we are. Everyone wants to be a locker room groupie, how could anyone not?

Yeah I showed a picture of him to my friend and she didn't think he was that good looking..But she never wears her glasses even though her vision is crappy lol

So instead of the usual questions you ask someone who wants to move in, are you going for 'Do you watch CSI: New York?' and if so 'How do you feel about the character Danny Messer?'

I would like to hear the reaction if the response is a negative comment :lol:

The Locker Room is a little like Hotel California. You can check out anytime you like, but you can never leave.

[/QUOTE]

i couldn't argee more....here i am reading all your post and is very funny....you guy are the best!!!! yep Locker Room rock!!!! :D :D

this is gonna sound a bit stupid but does the name "carmine" has any special meaning?? what does it mean?

Hi!!

I realized I was kinda curious also, so I did a search. Apparently his name "Carmine" (an Italian name) means "song".

Which makes me curious, I wonder if he can sing? Or if he WOULD sing? In the shower? :devil:

I hope so. That will be great!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back