The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

didn't know your wrote "hoop dreams."
    you're my hero now, Khanada. :D

can't wait for your other works.

2. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Yeah, that was me. I'm sorry but Danny Messer is just too hot for words and the thought of him and Don Flack (another man way too hot for words) getting all hot and sweaty, then taking a shower to cool down before heating [censored by the PG-13-o-meter] is just begging to be written.

I hate that meter. :lol:

3. MrsMesser

MrsMesser Hit and Run

Oh my! :eek: :eek: Our Carmine likes to do nudity! He's been nekkid 3 times so far. So why no shower scene???!!

4. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

no, but she was sure looking....at the banana :lol:~!

5. Guest

Guest Guest

Must...Rent...Shasta McNasty...Do you think Blockbuster would have it? :confused:

6. DannyFan05

DannyFan05 CSI Level One

After watching "The Learning Curve" awhile back, I thought the scenes where he was almost nekkid were great, but after looking at those pictures again (while fully awake this time), the pictures definitely top those scenes. :)

7. Guest

Guest Guest

I agree, we were so robbed! I just got to see the new New York episode. Before he pitched, he took off his jacket and I was thinking "Keep going... keep going", but he didn't. Then after he finished pitching, I was thinking "Well, SURELY he needs a shower, he's all sweaty and dirty (though ultimately still extremely good looking). He just HAS to shower", but he didn't again. I mean, such great opportunities, he was in need! What were they thinking? The man needs to shower! Oh well, in my mind, he's already done both (plus a little more... like er, drying up??? ) He was definitely hot though, with or without shirt!

Yes, we were robbed. I felt sorry for him, because he had to have been hurting big time after that scene. I know I just throw like three balls from centerfield back to third base kills my shoulder. I'm suprised that they even let him do that considering it could have cause another injury. If he got hurt I could be his nurse. That would be wonderful. I can be a good nurse. :devil:

I want to rent the movie too, maybe netflix will have it. That would so make my day too watch that. I would like be watching the movie and then it gets stuck on that part. My dream come true.

8. Guest

Guest Guest

My hat is off to you, Khanada! I finished reading "Hoop Dreams" last night and yeah, a cold shower is in order! You wrote with much sensuality.

9. v23474

v23474 Witness

Which reminds me, I have to buy a banana box {a lttle doohickey that protects your banana when it is in a lunch box or bag} :lol:

10. Crazy4Danny

Crazy4Danny Lab Technician

Hey. I'm new to this forum.

I think Danny is a brilliant character. He's bloody gorgeous. I love everything about him.

Can anyone tell me a good site where i can see screen caps of 'The closer' episode. I haven't seen it yet?

11. sock

sock Police Officer

YAY! My 100th post! Hahahaha. I just wanted to have that here in the Locker Room! Muahahaha =D. Yes, just had to mention that. Hee*

Hello Crazy4Danny! Welcome! Hehe. I would normally direct you to Past My Shoulder or Les Experts: Manhattan - CSI:NY (New York), but neither of them has The Closer caps up yet. You probably have to wait a bit before they update. Those two are really good sites with lots of awesome caps. Sorry I couldn't be of more help!

Oh, and to add. I agree with you, Danny's a brilliant character, and yes "bloody gorgeous"!

12. Guest

Guest Guest

It's rather quite in here today, where is every one?

Well, we had the Til Death Do We Part ep here in the UK last night and I noticed again how Danny seems to have a problem standing still. When he was talking about the formaldehyde in Mac's office he was continually pacing. Also in Tanglewood when he was interviewing the man that'd taken a header through the window. Aidan was sitting down and he was standing by her side and kinda swaying from side to side.

Do you think he's just one of those naturally fidgety people or is it more nervous energy?

13. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

yeah i noticed that too! i don't know why he always paces or rubs his hands together he does that alot too!

maybe he is like me and just can't keep still for any length of time!! :lol:

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

Danny's definitely high-strung. Now, how much of that is carried over from Carmine is another question entirely. In his PSA, he's constantly moving his hands so I'd guess it's part Carmine. Some people cannot sit still, others are painted silver and stand on the street corner to get knocked over by Swedish tourists.

<ducks>

15. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.