The Locker Room--All Carmine, All The Time

Discussion in 'CSI: New York' started by Top41, May 9, 2005.

?

24: Redemption, worth the wait?

1. Yes, it was brilliant

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. No, I was disappointed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Could have been better

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

violetblue I do love that you put 'shirtless' Carmine in shasta mcnasty. he was shirtless alright ;). Damn lucky actress

2. sock

sock Police Officer

I agree, we were so robbed! I just got to see the new New York episode. Before he pitched, he took off his jacket and I was thinking "Keep going... keep going", but he didn't. Then after he finished pitching, I was thinking "Well, SURELY he needs a shower, he's all sweaty and dirty (though ultimately still extremely good looking). He just HAS to shower", but he didn't again. I mean, such great opportunities, he was in need! What were they thinking? The man needs to shower! Oh well, in my mind, he's already done both (plus a little more... like er, drying up??? :rolleyes:) He was definitely hot though, with or without shirt!

Anyway, hello violetblue! Well, I'm not too new here myself, but this is the first time I'd actually posted in this new Carmine Thread. And am I glad I'm back?!

Oh my gosh! Hahahaha. Smilies indeed!!! Thank you so, so much for posting those! Now would the blue dot please excuse itself? (Not that the PG-13-o-Meter would be very happy about that. Hehe.) Ah! He's got SUCH a lovely body! Hahahaha. Wow. I'm so suprised I'm even slightly coherent right now. Sigh*

Huh? Actress? What? Sorry I was a *wee* distracted. Hahahahaha! Yeah, you're right, real damn lucky! Haha. I think the actress is Mary Lynn Rajskub, who guest stars as Chole O'Brian on 24. I'm not sure though.

Carmine is lovely. *sigh* =D

3. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol:yeah I will have to say that I didn't really notice the actress at first, but I did see, uh, the banana :D

4. Guest

Guest Guest

Yes thanks a bunch for posting those lovely pictures. I nearly fell out of my chair when i saw them. Carmine looks very lovely. Now all we have to is take care of that little blue dot. I know that I would be more then willing to take its place.

5. JDonne

JDonne CSI Level One

I think those screen caps are from the episode mentioned/described on Celebrity Nude Database . Alas, no pictures, but the descriptions can be an exercise for the imagination. ;)

Ali

6. Guest

Guest Guest

Well, Carmine certainly isn't shy is he! :D Now we know why there hasn't been a shower scene yet; Anthony Zuiker was probably worried that if he asked Carmine to disrobe for one ep he'd never get him back in clothes for the rest of the season. :lol: Tony, don't worry about it, it'll all be fine, trust us we're...er, think we need to come up with some real good reassurances for Mr Zuiker.

7. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

good point. those of us at the locker room would probably not have any problems with Carmine not wearing any clothing, but some might get offended... It is too bad that the pg-13 o meter (out blue spot, out I say!) didn't feel that it was necessary for us to see Carmine's assets, it's not like we haven't seen them before! I am not worried, since Carmine does like to show off his birthday suit ( I am not going to complain), then there will be lots more pictures where those came from.

8. v23474

v23474 Witness

HUBBA HUBBA !!! *THUD*

9. Wiggles

Wiggles Police Officer

picks jaw up from the floor! :devil: what great pics!

like someone said who know the PG-13 o meter was a blue dot!

10. Guest

Guest Guest

I have to admit that when I came across those pics I caught myself staring at the screen for like.......alright I don't really remember how long I was staring at the screen.
    Anyway, thanks for the welcome

11. Guest

Guest Guest

OK...perhaps I need to register or something then. I really do want to read this story. Danny AND Flack? DAMN! I think they're both gorgeous!

Now about those "Shasta McNasty" screencaps: I'd like to smack the person who put those blue dots there! *grr!* :mad:
    And I noticed too, that banana and lmao!

12. bluefluorescence

bluefluorescence Police Officer

*giggle* the banana shots are hilarious! the blue dot though...grrrr... :mad:

and i don't think you have to register to read fics on fanfiction.net. askessler definitely destroyed the pg-13 meter on "hoop dreams." it's quite...hot, to say the least.

13. ThumpyG

ThumpyG Coroner

:lol: I was speechless after I read hoop dreams. I just sat at the computer and just stared at the monitor for a few minutes to collect my thoughts. heh heh and what thoughts they were!

14. Khanada

Khanada CSI Level Two

All right, all right. Even I'll admit to taking a cool shower when I was done. Due to popular shock-jawed reactions, I will do at least one sequel to Hoop Dreams.

Let me finish up One for the Team first.

15. v23474

v23474 Witness

She don't look so thrilled though, does she ?

One thing to say to her : Get you eyes tested !!! :lol:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.