The Locker Room #4: Crazy For Carmine

Status
Not open for further replies.
LOL, I think the shower scene we're hoping for is one on screen, with Danny, after a difficult case. He'd just have to lather up to scrub all the tension out of his tight muscles... ;)

has any1 watched grand master? and then he starts checking out the ladies from the sushi bar and stella asks if he can cope :lol:
omg i watched that last night!! much swooning and girly giggling going on! :lol:

Well, Im a newbie to all this, but I have been reading the locker room for a couple of weeks now.You guys are cushty.I havent laughed so much in ages!! :D

Coming back to what it always does....

SHOWERSHOWERSHOWER!! :devil: :devil: :devil:

BamBam you live near me. How much does that rock!!!

Oh!!! Big squee today...I emailed Carmine last week. And I was sat on a wall outside a clients house waiting for my boss to pick me up and i checked my email through my wap and there was a reply from him!!! :eek:I nearly fell off the wall!!! And all my clients were commenting on my pink cheeks and silly smile! Cue much schoolgirl gigglyness!!!
Danny/Carmine Rocks!!!

SHOWERSHOWERSHOWER!

Just in case you forgot....As if!

Welcome to the Locker Room, flutterby! :) The shower scene is our mission and our motto. :lol:

A lot of folks around here have written Carmine--what did you write him about? Cool that he wrote back--what did he say?

thanks for the welcomes.much preciated.and now i have a whole week before i can drool over mr hotness.grooo.
Oh well, i have the locker room.and im soooo glad that my firstest post was in here!

asked him to clarify whether the site was official or not, said i was havin a blonde moment, said his site was cushty and so was csi:ny.ummmm.think i mentioned the tatt...he just said "thanks alot cdg".i think my subject line was hello mr g or mr g's site blokey/lady.
Short but sweet reply, but damn did it make the rest of my shift go a little better!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back