The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Will there be any witnesses of the Locker Room kind to tell of your antics this time around? *Mumbles Danny while she is drunkl* :lol: And all this time I thought I was over that...guess not. Have a good time!

She's safe from me, anyway. Her mumbling "Danny" in the car was cute, to say the least, but alas, I'm not going to Vegas. I'm staying here in the sweltering heat (as opposed to the desert in Aug sweltering heat) slaving over costumes that are due Labor Day weekend.

I don't care what they say about "dry heat". 110 is still 110. You can't make that bearable.

Any sweet, sticky substance on Danny is a good thing. :devil:

*ducks before the Meter can get her*

Will there be any witnesses of the Locker Room kind to tell of your antics this time around? *Mumbles Danny while she is drunkl* :lol: And all this time I thought I was over that...guess not. Have a good time!

Ha! No, no Locker Room Groupies this time around. About ten friends, though, so trust me, I won't be able to get away with anything without being teased mercilessly.

I am packing my red dress, though, so damned if there won't be antics! It's Vega$! Stories must be told. :devil:

And I didn't mumble his name! :p :lol:

You did too! And how would you know if you did or didn't; you were asleep!?!

Off the subject for a sec, venting here: I HATE HOOP SKIRTS!!! Thank you. (trying to work here; this is a fun distraction)

Back to our regularly scheduled, soon-to-be-emailing-Carmine-with-our-takes-on-season-two, program. 44 days and counting.

You did too! And how would you know if you did or didn't; you were asleep!?!

I did not! Now, really honestly and truly before all of our Locker Room Groupie buddies, did I really do that or are you pulling my chain? If you say I did, I guess I'll believe you. *grumble* ;)

Off the subject for a sec, venting here: I HATE HOOP SKIRTS!!! Thank you. (trying to work here; this is a fun distraction)

They seem like they'd be fun to wear, though!

Back to our regularly scheduled, soon-to-be-emailing-Carmine-with-our-takes-on-season-two, program. 44 days and counting.

This is the LR; I think you got your threads confused! :lol: For us, it's 44 days to the shower scene. :devil:

I did not! Now, really honestly and truly before all of our Locker Room Groupie buddies, did I really do that or are you pulling my chain? If you say I did, I guess I'll believe you. *grumble* ;)
You did. Honest. That's ALL I heard you say, but you definitely mumbled Danny. Sorry, man. Call 'em like I hear 'em.

This is the LR; I think you got your threads confused! :lol: For us, it's 44 days to the shower scene. :devil:

You're absolutely right. I did. That's what I get for trying to multitask. I could just quit posting and work here...

You did. Honest. That's ALL I heard you say, but you definitely mumbled Danny. Sorry, man. Call 'em like I hear 'em.

HA! Well, okay. I'm a huge dork. :lol:

You're absolutely right. I did. That's what I get for trying to multitask. I could just quit posting and work here...

Nah, why, when posting is so much fun? :D

Mrs.G thanks for the suggestion! Is Olympic Gardens on the strip? And I'll ask for "Dominick" and tell him you say hello. :devil: :lol:
No, it's in some shithole part of town off the strip (what do ya expect, it's a strip club). I'm sure every taxi driver in town knows where to find it though. :devil: And, yes, please give my regards to "Dominick".

Eeeep! Wet Danny! God, I love this place. I'm new, by the way. What does one have to do to be allowed enterance into the locker room? Hmmmmmm? Is there some sort of initiation involving wet Danny?

You're in. That simple. Grab a pair of binoculars (for those close up views), something to drink and kick back.

:lol: Welcome to the board GoodLittleWench...Love the name, by the way...

Also ladies, I finally started a live journal, so if you could check out my stuffs and let me know what you think, you can find the link in my siggy...Thanks. ;) :cool:

And what was this about wetness? Who's wet exactly? :devil: :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back