The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm glad everyone enjoyed our wicked romp through the Locker Room last night. :lol: It was sure fun! :D

Hopefully the CSI: NY scribes will inspired by our not-so-gentle nudgings and write a shower scene for Danny into one of the early episodes this season... :devil:

After all, now that it's been confirmed that it's Aiden who's leaving, that makes for plenty of Danny angst. If she just leaves on her own, that leaves Danny without anyone to look out for him. And if she dies...can you imagine the reaction? I honestly don't think Danny could handle it! :eek: :(

Hopefully the CSI: NY scribes will inspired by our not-so-gentle nudgings and write a shower scene for Danny into one of the early episodes this season... :devil:
I think you wrote it for them last night, Top. Hopefully, they just cut and paste because you did a great job and we wouldn't want the writers to change a thing.

It's all theirs. I bequeath it to them in the name of the Greater Good. :cool:

i agree top41. I don't think danny will handle it well so there'll be plenty of danny angst coming to our screens. If only we could help him make it all better. *meter glares* I'm not going there, i'll let your minds do the rest. :devil:

Ahhh, angsty Danny! When those baby blues are ablaze, when he is all fired up and passionate... Ahhh... Well, I don't know about Danny but I need a shower now. Cold. Stat! :lol:

One new reply this morning, after what, 85 yesterday? :lol: Clearly, we need to be talking about naked Danny. That brings in the crowds! Or at least the Locker Room Groupies! :D

One new reply this morning, after what, 85 yesterday? :lol: Clearly, we need to be talking about naked Danny. That brings in the crowds! Or at least the Locker Room Groupies! :D

Maybe you should get drunk again and go into the details of the shower scene. ;) Does this place make anyone else think of Moaning Myrtle from the Harry Potter books? We've got one thing on our minds and always hanging around the plumbing system! :lol:

I could really describe endless shower scene scenarios, and I probably wouldn't even need to be drunk to do it! :lol:

Shower scene should be a rule. I don't think I've written a fic without one. It's like this unwritten law or something.

Clearly, I'm gonna have to start describing, because no one is posting! :p

So it's been a long day at the lab. Danny had dumpster duty again. Danny's too dirty to go home without showering. So he walks into the brand spankin' new locker room, full of dirt (from the dumpster dive) and angst (cause he's Danny).

First, the jacket comes off. (Danny, Danny. Don't you know to take the suit off first before heading into the dumpster? :rolleyes: ) Then his shirt, revealing those beautifully muscled arms and that sexy tattoo. A Tanglewood tattoo as well? I'll leave that to you to decide. ;)

Next, he undoes his belt and throws it to the side. Then he leans down and takes off his shoes and socks. And finally, finally, pulls off his pants and underwear (ha! who am I kidding? He's not wearing any. :devil: ) in one fell swoop...

Should I continue? ;)

... Gawd damn you people!

I'm just about to go to bed and watch a DVD. I will be back in the morning to cackle and drool at the rest of the fantasy.

Don't disappoint me Top41 :devil:

Should I continue? ;)

Only if you remember the part about me waiting for Danny in the shower. In between walking in the brand new locker room and the beginning of his slow strip tease, Danny spots me and decides to give me a private show and shower. If you are going to tell the story include all the details, miss. ;)

Ali

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back