The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Those lips. Danny's asking for it every time he licks them. The look on his face just says, 'C'mon and [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] me..." :devil:

DAMN the Meter! :mad: :mad: : mad:

The Meter sucks.

Take this, Meter!

CSINY_107_104.jpg

Danny is shooting the Meter! And he's so blond! Who can resist blond Danny? Not even the Meter, I think even the Meter is smitten...

The Meter sucks.

Take this, Meter!

[image]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v608/Meowmix1066/CSINY_107_104.jpg[/image]

One of my very favorite pictures...can you hear the keyboard shorting out from all the drool?

The Meter is SOOOOOOOOOO smitten. It wants to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] as much as we do. *Sigh* But why does it keep censoring our posts? Bastard!

See? Danny doesn't like it either!

CSINY102_157.jpg

He wants to hear all about the things we'd like to do to him...shall we tell him? :devil:

The Meter is SOOOOOOOOOO smitten. It wants to [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER] as much as we do. *Sigh* But why does it keep censoring our posts? Bastard!

See? Danny doesn't like it either!

CSINY102_157.jpg

Aw, pensive Danny. The Meter made him all sulky! That's no good!

Again, his lips are parted just slightly... :devil: Hey, I can't help it! I notice these things! :devil:

Show me your gun, baby.

CSINY_116_503.jpg

Good boy.

Yeah! THat's hot! Danny's gonna take care of that Meter. He wants us to be able to discuss him naked to our hearts' content.

Danny should really [CENSORED BY THE PG-13-O-METER]... :devil:

What the hell? He missed? Eh, he is a terrible shot... :lol: ;)

I am mean. Cruel, even. But terribly, horribly accurate. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back