The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
those are MY flipflops... he just accidentally got them from my side of the bed before he left this morning.

Hmmm, since he apparently just slips on whatever he finds lying next to the bed, I wonder how he'll look in the teeny tiny black lace thong I'll be wearing (albeit briefly) over to his place tonight ... he looked pretty cute in the pink teddy I wore over there last week.

LOL! OMG you guys! Too much!
I must say I liked Jdonne's suggestion of icecubes. *makes mental note*
It's hot enough outside and seeing these naked ass shots of Carmine just add to it.

I will certainly read that fanfic a little later on...and I'm sure I'll love it. Khanada, I also look forward to your new story too. :)

You know, when he and the guys lined up to take that shot for Wahlberg, I bet he had *no idea* how it would come back to haunt him. :lol:

Sweet merciful heavens an ass shot and it actually IS my birthday! :lol:

Happy birthday to me! *grin* I think I'm gonna go write a Danny fic now...cause I can! :D

What is the story behind that pic? Why did they do it for Mark Wahlberg of all people?
And if I had to choose between vests and flip flops, all of a sudden I love vests! Flip flops just annoy me.

stfrench: i've only written one other fanfic, its called danny's thoughts, i'm in middle of trying to expand it. I also have another one i'm writing. :)

Can't wait for yours Khanada. :)

That pic is mind blowing. I've just almost choked on my pot noodle *tries to breathe* :lol:

^ lmao...choked on your pot noodle...come on now how many times have you been warned about eating and drinking while reading this thread? :lol:

Happy birthday, dream!

Ugh, not liking those flipflops either... :p But I love the picture, so what difference does it make? :D

Haven't read any of the fanfics yet! *bows head in shame* But I will try my best to get to them asap! :)

^He's not a big fan of underwear. Remember? :lol:

Good call. That's right. Maybe he'll make an exception if it belongs to someone else ... and there is adequate incentive.

Dream - Happy b-day!!!

Oh mylanta - speaking of flip-flops!

Birthday girl Dream (happy b-day to the other half of my brain!) is writing a Danny fan fic right now and has included flip flops! Oh, this'll be a good one, ladies!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back