The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
*hops over to carminegiovinazzo.net to watch clip from Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss...chuckles manically* :devil:

Btw Dream, not sure what kind of avvie you're gonna use... but erm... I can make you a nice one!

:lol: oh boy udjat...uh thanks for the offer but for some reason I am afraid of what you could come up with! ahaha

Don't trust udjat with making avatars. You're just asking for trouble.

Yeah I sort of figured that...the pg-13-o-meter might not like it so much...

*hauls knickknack into locker room but stumbles onto multitude of ass pictures*

I was expecting her to regain consciousness here?!

Seriously what WERE you thinking! ahaha

*hops over to carminegiovinazzo.net to watch clip from Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss...chuckles manically*

*sigh* MAN I love that clip!

Okay I will get this avi stuff sorted out...because I've been able to have one for WAY too many posts now...and that frankly is just wrong...ahaha

I made the mistake of foolishly not checking in here last night. And look what I've missed!
Carmine DOES have a fine fine ass. Hell, I'd like to come up behind him and spank it...ok, I want to goose him. LOL! :devil:

^Yes, he has...and he's gonna get a spanking from me the old fashioned way, and NOT with a robo-spank machine. Then after, I want to smooth some soothing balm on his ass.

You've got my support, Udjat! Put your avatar skills to work! In fact, there's an interesting angle in Screen Kiss that you could use for Crazy4Danny's avvie... for cg.net maybe?
Yeah... erm... I tried that already! :lol: Lasted a smashing 15 minutes and had to change it back to my current one! :D

But go over to cg.net, csi007 gave me her permission to use it there! ;)

Hmmm, since there's been so much talk about assets... is it hot in here? ::fans cool air to face::... I think I'll rush over to cg.com and check out that Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss clip again! :D

Btw Dream, the Danny-quote in your siggie, is that fictional or did he actually say that in an eppie? If so, which eppie was that?

^Yes, he has...and he's gonna get a spanking from me the old fashioned way, and NOT with a robo-spank machine. Then after, I want to smooth some soothing balm on his ass.

Why not just eat ice then use your tongue to soothe his ass, That's what I'd do. :devil:

Ali

Btw Dream, the Danny-quote in your siggie, is that fictional or did he actually say that in an eppie? If so, which eppie was that?

You know for the life of me I can't remember where I read that? It could easily be from a fanfic...:lol: Although I'm pretty sure it was an ep...hmm *ponders* that's gonna bug me now...ahaha

:lol: spanking, soothing balm and shower scene, great combo ***my mind is wondering*** :devil:

You know for the life of me I can't remember where I read that? It could easily be from a fanfic...:lol: Although I'm pretty sure it was an ep...hmm *ponders* that's gonna bug me now...ahaha

Its in Hanging Around by Khanada thats where thats from!! hope it helps!!

We soooo need that shower scene!! :devil:

AHA! Yup...I remember that now...see I knew I'd read it somewhere...lol

I can go to work in peace now...I'll have to give her credit in my sig first...thanks Wiggles

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back