The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
^Yes, he has...and he's gonna get a spanking from me the old fashioned way, and NOT with a robo-spank machine. Then after, I want to smooth some soothing balm on his ass.
:lol: spanking, soothing balm and shower scene, great combo ***my mind is wondering*** :devil:

Well, my next fic's in the works. If you're waiting for a Danny spanking, I hope to be done this weekend. Sneak notes at the Danny/Flack slash thread.

Does anyone want to read my fanfic? I'd like to know what you guys think. You lot inspired me to write one fr i thought it only fair you read it. It's my second one so be nice. :)

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2482611/1/

i just went by there and read your fic!!! thats very sweet!! your guys should go by and read it!

yeah i loved it! (btw the reason thats all the feedback your getting from me right now is that i was up early for work this morning!)

Wow!! It sure didn't take long for me to get behind on posts already. Ooh those pics from "The Closer" are awesome and thanks for reminding me about that certain clip hehe, hadn't seen that one for a while :D

So...WOOOOOOOOOOOOO!! Shower Scene baby..!!!

woooo. I have been gone for way too long here..... I now need a very long cold shower after reading the posts on the THIRD locker room!

sorry I have been MIA. just moved and lack of funds and internet access make it hard to play! will return shortly....

Carmine Commando, what a beautiful thing

Crazy4Danny I read your story and loved it. I left a review for you.

I thought I would throw these in here. :D
closer25.jpg

closer26.jpg

Hi
I just wanted to say that danny is very hot!
I wish there was a shower scene :devil:
(picturing Danny in the shower :devil:) Yum!

silly question but please tell me i'm not the only one that's watched the "ass" shot in Billy's Hollywood Screen Kiss?

I think everyone who posts here has probably seen it (as least once). I would really like to see it in the context of the movie someday.

I was waiting for that picture to show up sometime. Especially since commado is in the thread title. :lol:

Now if I could only write songs...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back