The Locker Room #3 - Carmine Goes Commando!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks for the apology, obsession. Believe me, everyone here does genuinely like Carmine. :) No worries on that front.

But we sure do like talking about seeing Danny in the shower on CSI: NY... :devil: ;)

Oh my word...I leave for two days and all kinds of drama happens in the locker room...whew it's taking me a moment to catch up...I think I just might need a shower, because as always it goes back to the shower scene...he did call that a 'wonderful television moment' did he not?? *sigh*

^^ of course we genuinely like him...as much as we know about him...which is that he'd look dang good in the shower... :lol: seriously though he's a funny, talented, creative actor...who would look good in the shower...yeah it always comes back to that...how many times can I mention it in a post? :p :lol:

What tipped your hat, tuesday? IIRC, you weren't a fan to begin with.

obsession, that is a great clip that nicely highlights his...assets. :devil: :lol: :D

^^ :lol: his assets...oh yeah those assets are lookin' mighty fine in that clip! :devil: I feel the need to trot on over there and look at that again! :D

SHOWER, SHOWER, SHOWER!!!!!

There, my contribution for the day... that and the belly button! :lol: An innie was it Khanada? A pic to add to that research would definitely perk me up! :D

I agree. We're CSI fans here. Clearly we have to see the evidence. :lol:

I agree. We're CSI fans here. Clearly we have to see the evidence. :lol:
Look and thou shalt find...
innie.jpg

:D Nope, still not convinced... I call this lack of evidence, it could well be his stunt double :lol:... more pics... anyone? :D

Well, I'm thinking Danny's had a rough day at the lab, and he needs to go into the lab locker room (brand new with the new sets, shiny!) and just peel off all those confining clothes and step naked into the shower stall. And then he'll turn on the steaming water and let it run down his body...

:devil:

lmao!! ok, i get it!

Nah-ah! Can never get enough of Carmine! Proof, i want proof! :lol:

I see you didn't bite... searching for evidence I mean! :D

I see you didn't bite... searching for evidence I mean! :D
ok, ok, how´s this for evidence;

evidence.jpg

ah, what a nice last post ey?
ok, bye bye now guys! i´m leaving for the summer, see y´all in september!
stay smutty!

and for the famous last words; SHOWER SCENE!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back