The Locker Room #12 - Real Men Cry

Status
Not open for further replies.
... did anyone think of that lube ring too when the words 'wet' and 'shirtless' was mentioned? :lol:

Danny and Flack and Hawkes and Mac in the lab's personal lube ring. Not only do they constantly stay wet, they get to wrestle with each other and be all slick and glistening too! :D

Why, who needs lab coats and bad, bad chemicals with that?!

BittenByTheWolfe said:
Pish, you know if his shirt rips and there are no other shirts around that Mac will just make him wear his labcoat all day. :rolleyes:

Mac is a killjoy! But I think he's just looking to cop a feel. ;) :devil:

ShuriyuCSI said:
Okay, so I've heard talk about shirts on the verge of ripping.. And there being just a coat. Also talk of no shirt at all.. What are we talking about now? *lost in pictures* :lol: :D

Pictures come with a warning. :devil: :p ;)

Ooooh, those pics made my night! I love Danny in his slutty little polo shirts!

Lyn said:
jorja_fan86 said:
See, this is why Stella should be in charge of the team. She'd make Flack and Danny walk around naked 'cause hey, she has needs too :devil:. Besides, after what happened with Frankie she'll need something to calm her down and something tells me that seeing Danny's um, buns, will cheer her up.

They should totally have a "Get Naked For Stella" day. For morale and such.

They really should. Stella deserves it! They should let her touch too. ;) :devil:

Knowing Stella she won't even wait for Danny and Flack's permission. She'll just be like, "Oops, my hand slipped." :devil:. Then Flack and Danny will fight about who's sexier.

jorja_fan86 said:
Knowing Stella she won't even wait for Danny and Flack's permission. She'll just be like, "Oops, my hand slipped." :devil:. Then Flack and Danny will fight about who's sexier.

She would--Stella would definitely get some enjoyment out of that.

Flack and Danny would fight, and then suddenly, they'd be kissing... :devil: ;)

The lab has a personal lube ring? And all of the boys are wresting in this ring, naked I hope??? :)

What entertainment!

and there is plenty of Flack/Danny love in the Brokeback Crimelab..... ;)

Omg. That was a DISGRACEFUL oversight, and now we have to compensate. I vote we have a Hill-centric manbun fest, stat!

:devil: Let me get my waterproof camera. ;)

But you know, I don't think Carmine would like for us to concentrate on someone other than him, even just this once. He's always looking for attention. :rolleyes: But I'll sacrifice my spot watching the Hill manbun fest to give Carmine some one-on-one attention so that he doesn't pout--you know how he can get. ;) :lol:

^Flack is the possessive type! :lol: Maybe Hawkes would just cooly come into the Manbun Orgy already in progress. Why spread it out when really, the more, the merrier? :D

Celefinwe said:
Top41 said:
Flack and Danny would fight, and then suddenly, they'd be kissing... :devil: ;)

I like your world. Can I be in your world for that, Top, pretty please? :devil: :p

Absolutely! Everyone is invited! Manbun Orgies all around. :devil:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back