The Life & Times of Sara Sidle

They shouldnt be able to! what kind of jury would that be!?!? and im with Zan here, I dont think the judge should have allowed that question-but maybe in real court its valid, but im not for sure!

Can I help you out back? :D

Ohh this nixt chapter better be good- at least the jury better not find him innocent! :( :D

Wow! great chapter! Im right behind you as we head out the back door Zan! :D

That stupid , stupid, laywer! Sara should have a better lawyer or Matthew's should accidentally die of some kind of freak accident immeaditly! :)

Just curious.. Wasn't Sara 14 when she got raped? i don't know..

nice chapter though! The verdict better be guilty! grrrr.. Matthew is a sick son of a b*tch.

quoth_the_raven, you've probably heard this question a lot, but I'm asking anyway: how old are you?
Love your writing. :)

mariel said:
quoth_the_raven, you've probably heard this question a lot, but I'm asking anyway: how old are you?
Love your writing. :)

Yes, I get that a lot :D 24-10-4-8+10 = my age :D

Thankies, mariel. :) I am going to try and update today! My tutor is coming and I am trying to figure out where to go from here so I shall try maybe later today! :)

Yes try as hard as you can! lol :D All this waiting, need to know if the jury is ok or completely crazy! ahhh, if I die while waiting, will you make a cool story about my death?!?! lol :p

Cant wait for more! :D

Back