The lies we tell (Hurricane)

And the promised chapter is arrived...
~ ~ ~ ~
[CHAPTER 9- Closer to the edge.]
~~~
She wasn't sure anymore of what to think but one was sure thing- Ryan needed help and fast.
But sudden thunderbolt above their heads made up her mind.
"Lucy help me get him in the car!"
"Seriously?" she casted a curious glance at her sis who nodded and walked to her sis.
Together they somehow managed to get him into the car's back seat. Lucy sat beside him and closely looked at young man. He looked very pale and hurt. She took his head in her arms and started massaging Ryan's temples. For a while she just massaged his head whispering soothing words to him. For some kind of magic reason it worked to ease his laboured breathing for a bit. She checked his pulse and found one very slow. It worried her.

Sam walked around the car and looked up. The sky was very dark and threatening. Wine kept picking up its speed making her worried. They had to leave now or they won't get away once the hurricane reaches its full force.
Lucy looked at her sister. She looked very serious.
"Hey, we should get going."
"Yeah, let's get going." she agreed and jumped into car and they drove off.

They sped up as fast as they could. It felt like eternity while they reached the other road that led to lab.
---
But so much for the luck.
The strong blow of the wind had picked up a traffic sign that flew right at their car and with a magnificent force crashed into the car making it to lump sideways.
Sam was trying as best as she could to steady the spinning car. But it was useless. The car was completely out of control and they kept spinning. And then they went off the road flipping over few times before hitting a tree.....

~ ~ ~ ~

Ha ha!
This's a teaser. Cliffie....
*throws muse a cookie*
Sooooo...? What'ddya think? Will they survive this?

He he I'm one hell of an evil teaser....
~ ~ ~ ~
[CHAPTER 10- I need a heart beat.]
---
*crash*

"No matter how many times that you told me you wanted to leave.
No matter how many breaths that you took you still couldn't breathe.
No matter how many nights that you lied wide awake to the sound of the poison rain."

^ Drop. Drop. Drop.
Drop by drop.
It all washed away...
Drop by drop.
It all pooled around.
And drop by drop.
He let it go.... ^

"Where did you go? Where did you go? Where did you go?"
^Drip. Drip. Drip.
Moment by moment.
His life drowned deeper.
Moment by moment.
His fear grew bigger.
Drip. Drip. Drip. ^

"Heart beat... A heart beat... I need a... Heart beat... A heart beat..."

^ Drop. Drop. Drop.
Drop by drop.
He lost the hope.
Drop by drop.
He lost the fight.
Drop. Drop. Drop. ^
---
"Damn it." Walter shouted at computer.
"What's up?" Jesse asked looking up to his friend.
"I can't reach Sam. She promised to call when they find Ryan."
"Maybe they haven't find him yet?" Jesse suggested starting to feel uneasiness.
"Yeah right, for two hours? Don't think so. Something's must've happened." he said trying his phone again. "What the...?" he suddenly stopped wide eyed.
"What?" Jesse asked.
"No signal? How that's possible?"

But for his question there was a loud crashing sound from the outside. They ran into hallway seeing a traffic sign stucked into a window glass.
"What the hell?" Jesse gasped.
But then he noticed something about the thing. He rushed towards it. He was too busy to inspect the traffic sign and didn't hear someone calling his name. And so he didn't see something bigger flying to the window. At the moment he took his distractor in his hand the part of the boat, that was ripped off when the wine met the bay, hit the window and crashed into Jesse, throwing him away. He slided down the now broken glass wall leaving bloody trail on the glass.
He laid on the floor, blood pooling around his limp body. But something caught H's eye. It was a note. A note written with blood and happened to be taped to the sign that first flew into lab's window. A note that said:
"Help. We're on the road. Two miles from Crime Lab. Our car crashed and we're thrown off the road. Please find Horatio Caine from the MDPD Crime Lab and tell him that Ryan Wolfe's in grave danger. Lucy"

"Crash, crash, burn.
Let it all burn.
This hurricane's chasing us all underground."
~ ~ ~ ~
Sheesh!
What a cliffie.
Now I god another injured *throws newspaper at muse*
I know I'm evil teaser :devil:

You learnt the evil chliffhangers from me missy and i'm evil too when i needs to be so i best get crackin with the final chapter but please dont shoot me

Oh you think so?
I suggest you to read my stories on my fanfiction.net acc. And those are only posted chaps.
Link is on my profile

[CHAPTER 11- Sound awake.]

"Sam! Ryan!" a voice sounded through a hurricane that was now on full force throwing things around like matches. It was freaky enough to want hide underground. Luckily nothing too heavy or big besides branches and minor metal objects didn't hit their car.
Lucy just prayed that the traffic sign reached someone.
"heart beat... i need a... heart beat... heart beat..."
Lucy wanted to reach her phone which she put back in her pocket after sending a text to her sister Michelle who was somewhere doing her stuff.
But she was so stucked that her hands couldn't reach her pockets. Then idea hit her.
Tossing and pushing she somehow managed to wiggle herself out of the seat and finally she could look around.
The view wasn't pleasant. Broken glass and metal shards were scattered around the place. Also there was blood. Lot of crimson... Too much for her liking.
"Oh god" Lucy gasped finally spotting Ryan somewhat stucked midway through the side window. He looked terrible. Bloody, bruised and all the glass shards sticking out of his body. Awful. The word she could find to describe.
She turned to other side and noticed her sister still attached to her seat. Girl managed to get herself over the front seats and finally was able to reach Sam.
She looked considerably better than Ryan with only minor bleeding from small gash on her temple. Though she couldn't be too sure if there weren't any internal injuries which were usually dangerous.
She patted around sis's pockets fishing out her mobile. It wasn't broken, that was good thing, it even had some reception. Now she had to send another message...
"heart beat... i need a... heart beat..."
The next message she'd sent to Jesse, but before she managed to push any button, her cell vibrated in her pocket.
"Shit!" she barely managed to fish it out of the pocket and swipe on the screen when the car swayed. "Yup." she shakingly answered. "Oh thank god! What? Are you serious? Damn! Unbelievable! Well thanks, ok." it wasn't what she expected at all.
"crash, crash, burn... let it all burn... this hurricane is chasing us all underground..."
Her mind felt foggy. It was unbelievable. But before she could get any other throught her phone went off again. This time Michelle let her know she's on the way. She just hoped it won't be too dangerous. But at least she felt better...
~ ~ ~ ~
Ok. Now my mind is going into overdrive and full of million thoughts. I suddenly feel like overdosing something... Ryan... *cough*
Hope you'll like this :) ENJOY!

[CHAPTER 12- Running from the light, running from the day to night]
---
"OK people, let's move! Move! Get back to your work! No staring!" Horatio's voice echoed through hallway where people crowded around the window and motionless Jesse. He was annoyed by all the people standing in the way. His CSI was burried in the debris from the boat. He didn't look good. Blood was all over the floor and he couldn't help but wait for ambulance to arrive. The best thing he could do was to keep the crowd away.
This day was pretty messy and he never suspected the trouble coming that way. It was already enough with one injured and probably another according to the note, but another one before his eyes was too much already. The crowd suddenly parted and medics came into view just as he turned around. He stepped back and looked out of the window.
"Hang on Mr. Wolfe, hang on"
---
"OW!" a voice of someone screaming in pain startled Lucy.
It sounded bit muffled.
"Sam?" she looked over her sis, nothing. "Ryan?" Lucy reached over the car door.
"Ouch!" it was Ryan.
"Ryan? You awake?"
"Aaagh! Lucy? Is that you?" he chocked out.
"Ryan don't move. You're stuck." she called out while crawled out of the wreck.
She managed to get herself out of the car, mostly thanks to her small frame.
She carefully walked around and finally saw Ryan.
She carefully overlooked his body trying to check for injuries.
She couldn't find anything too dangerous so she risked to move his body.
"OW!" his answer didn't change. It felt like ton of bricks fallen onto him trashing him into pieces.
The most painful area was his chest. He could barely breathe. But he managed to push back the coughing fit. It felt like more tons of bricks.
Somehow Lucy managed to pull him out of doorway and put him on the ground. Unnoticed he'd fallen asleep again.
Now she had to get Sam out safely.
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
Probably not the best chapter but at least something to stick for future.
Enjoy!

Back